Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: autoflower cbd recommendations please

Thanks

Question autoflower cbd recommendations please

next seed order has to be cbd auto's

my cart has super expensive Auto Blackberry Kush from Dutch Passion, better be good!

but before I order them, any suggestions on auto strains? any favorites? any 2nd, 3rd, in my garden every grow strains?

im going to order 2 or maybe 3 different strains so i have something to compare each to... i need a good 1:1 or idk, give my an idea. Thanks!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scottpot For This Useful Post:

Deku Nut (28-05-21), GEORGE (28-05-21), scoot (28-05-21), Valentina (28-05-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,221 Times

Funny, I was looking at exactly that just yesterday.

Seedsman has a Pink Kush CBD and a Purple Kush CBD, both Autos. They have a 3 for 2 offer now so I was really quite tempted myself.

The THC:CBD ratio, Sativa/ hybrid/ indica all depend on the patient and it can take a bit to dial in. And even that can change as the tolerance develops.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

Deku Nut (28-05-21), GEORGE (28-05-21), Ice9 (11-09-21), scoot (28-05-21), Scottpot (28-05-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,414 Times

AK420 is a good strain,got a good few oz jarred in my basement just now.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scoot For This Useful Post:

Deku Nut (29-05-21), GEORGE (28-05-21), Scottpot (28-05-21), Valentina (29-05-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

Royal queens seeds do a few cbd strains

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

Deku Nut (29-05-21), GEORGE (29-05-21), scoot (29-05-21), Scottpot (29-05-21), Valentina (29-05-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    Funny, I was looking at exactly that just yesterday.

Seedsman has a Pink Kush CBD and a Purple Kush CBD, both Autos. They have a 3 for 2 offer now so I was really quite tempted myself.

The THC:CBD ratio, Sativa/ hybrid/ indica all depend on the patient and it can take a bit to dial in. And even that can change as the tolerance develops.
    Im really looking hard at both of those. Im just dipping my foot in the pool, so high dollar Dutch Passion can sit on the back burner until there's a sale.

The only thing holding me back is the 'free seeds' are photo white widow. I already have auto widow from Fastbuds. Seedsman needs to up their freebie game! lol

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scottpot For This Useful Post:

Deku Nut (29-05-21), GEORGE (29-05-21), scoot (29-05-21), Valentina (29-05-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,420 Times

Since your in the U.S. you could check out Mephisto Genetics they have a canna cheese that is cbd heavy(if you can find it), and all of there seeds are auto's. They are a good bit quicker then breeders over the pond except that they are only open on Mondays.
    Greenpoint Seeds is ridiculously quick in getting there seeds delivered but they have no auto strains and honestly not a huge selection, however they do have a Cherry Wine F2 that I have some seeds of but haven't grown yet. They were stupid cheap too.
    I like ordering from Herbies and Alibongo as well, but my last herbies order took almost 2 months to get here.
    I have never ordered from seedsman but have heard good things about them.
    I personally like to order from the breeders when I get the chance, I feel like I'm less likely to get some dusty seeds from an eon ago that way.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deku Nut For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-05-21), scoot (29-05-21), Scottpot (29-05-21), Valentina (30-05-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scottpot View Post
    Im really looking hard at both of those. Im just dipping my foot in the pool, so high dollar Dutch Passion can sit on the back burner until there's a sale.

The only thing holding me back is the 'free seeds' are photo white widow. I already have auto widow from Fastbuds. Seedsman needs to up their freebie game! lol
    Seedsman freebie game is good! I didnt realize there was a tab with a drop menu to select between auto's or photo. So sorryyyyyy, my mistake!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scottpot For This Useful Post:

barney_b (04-06-21), GEORGE (29-05-21), Valentina (29-05-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Deku Nut View Post
    Since your in the U.S. you could check out Mephisto Genetics they have a canna cheese that is cbd heavy(if you can find it), and all of there seeds are auto's. They are a good bit quicker then breeders over the pond except that they are only open on Mondays.
    Greenpoint Seeds is ridiculously quick in getting there seeds delivered but they have no auto strains and honestly not a huge selection, however they do have a Cherry Wine F2 that I have some seeds of but haven't grown yet. They were stupid cheap too.
    I like ordering from Herbies and Alibongo as well, but my last herbies order took almost 2 months to get here.
    I have never ordered from seedsman but have heard good things about them.
    I personally like to order from the breeders when I get the chance, I feel like I'm less likely to get some dusty seeds from an eon ago that way.
    I'll check out Mephisto. Thx!
    And ya, I really like the Herbies freebies but took 6 weeks to find my mailbox. Not their fault, sat in customs for a month. They give you the tracking number so you can follow it.
    And speaking of from the breeder, I wanted to jump on Fastbuds 1+1 offer but couldnt because i live in the states.. Whats the deal with that, arent they an American company??? Anyhow, missed out on the buy one get one free bc they dont ship to usa.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scottpot For This Useful Post:

Deku Nut (29-05-21), GEORGE (29-05-21), scoot (29-05-21), Valentina (29-05-21)

Thanks

giving Seedsman a shot!

ordered
    Pink Kush CBD 30:1 Auto Feminised Seeds - 3
    Purple Kush CBD Auto 1:1 Feminised Seeds - 3
    Alaskan Purple Auto Feminised Seeds - 3
    FREE - Payment Bundle - Get 4 Lucky Dip Seeds - 2 Strains x 2 Seeds
    FREE - Autoflowering Freebies - Seedsman Lemon Auto
    FREE - Autoflowering Freebies – Seedsman Northern Lights Auto
    Grand Total (Incl.Tax) $54.50
    Grand Total to be Charged €44.70

19 seeds coming my way and im not complaining about the price!
    I didnt pay for shipping insurance, so crossing my fingers.

I'll update shipping time when they get here and then maybe a grow journal. Thanks all

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Scottpot For This Useful Post:

barney_b (04-06-21), Cats (30-05-21), Deku Nut (29-05-21), GEORGE (29-05-21), scoot (29-05-21), Valentina (29-05-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,221 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Scottpot View Post
    Pink Kush CBD 30:1 Auto Feminised Seeds - 3
    Purple Kush CBD Auto 1:1 Feminised Seeds - 3
    Alaskan Purple Auto Feminised Seeds - 3
    FREE - Payment Bundle - Get 4 Lucky Dip Seeds - 2 Strains x 2 Seeds
    FREE - Autoflowering Freebies - Seedsman Lemon Auto
    FREE - Autoflowering Freebies – Seedsman Northern Lights Auto
    Grand Total (Incl.Tax) $54.50
    Grand Total to be Charged €44.70

19 seeds coming my way and im not complaining about the price!
    Glad to see that! Best of luck with your grow.

Mephisto Genetics is good too but they are a small operation and their seeds get sold out in the hour. I would love to get some more seeds from them but have not had much luck so far!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

Deku Nut (29-05-21), GEORGE (29-05-21), scoot (29-05-21), Scottpot (29-05-21)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast