Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: autoflower cbd recommendations please

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    Glad to see that! Best of luck with your grow.

Mephisto Genetics is good too but they are a small operation and their seeds get sold out in the hour. I would love to get some more seeds from them but have not had much luck so far!
    Thanks! and I appreciate the heads up on the 3 for 2.

I searched Mephisto and the page said coming back soon. And ya all their seeds are sold out at Seedsman. I'll check back sometime but im good for now. I'll try these CBD strains and go from there

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scottpot For This Useful Post:

Cats (30-05-21), Deku Nut (29-05-21), GEORGE (29-05-21), scoot (29-05-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,221 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Scottpot View Post
    Thanks! and I appreciate the heads up on the 3 for 2.

I searched Mephisto and the page said coming back soon. And ya all their seeds are sold out at Seedsman. I'll check back sometime but im good for now. I'll try these CBD strains and go from there
    They tend to come online on Mondays and then it's "boom" all sold out again. Set an alarm clock if you must.

I have only managed to grow their Alien v Triangle successfully but BOY what a strain. What a strain indeed. Phew.

Where I am they come online briefly on Mondays. So keep checking. Best of luck!!
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

Cats (30-05-21), Deku Nut (29-05-21), GEORGE (29-05-21), scoot (29-05-21), Scottpot (29-05-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,420 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    They tend to come online on Mondays and then it's "boom" all sold out again. Set an alarm clock if you must.

I have only managed to grow their Alien v Triangle successfully but BOY what a strain. What a strain indeed. Phew.

Where I am they come online briefly on Mondays. So keep checking. Best of luck!!
    Did you happen to do a diary for the Alien V Triangle, I ordered some this last Monday?
    And yeah they seriously dissappear ridiculously quick, have your card info set up for auto fill, and if you see a strain you like don't take your time reading the description. When I placed my order last Monday on the Reserva list they were literally sold out in under 15 min, The Monday before last the Illuminauto listing lasted much longer.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deku Nut For This Useful Post:

Cats (30-05-21), GEORGE (29-05-21), scoot (30-05-21), Valentina (30-05-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,221 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Deku Nut View Post
    Did you happen to do a diary for the Alien V Triangle...
    Nope, sorry! Mine was a freebie seed and I grew her in a tiny 4-inch pot. She did well, about 8 inches in height above soil, frosty like the trichomes were photoshopped on. And she was STRONG, both in effects and smell, and sticky. She had that skinny Christmas tree shape. I just used generic feeds from garden centres. Sorry no photos.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

Cats (30-05-21), Deku Nut (30-05-21), GEORGE (30-05-21), scoot (30-05-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,420 Times

Talk about lucky here is your chance to get the canna-cheese
    There website starts selling at 10:00MT Monday so be on there website a minute or two before that and refresh until you can start adding items to your cart, be quick don't hesitate, don't read the seed description, have your card info ready in auto fill if you can. These seeds sell out in an unreal short amount of time, so if you want them you have to be ready.
    and Mephisto is awesome with there freebies.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deku Nut For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-06-21), Scottpot (04-06-21), Valentina (18-06-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scottpot View Post

I'll update shipping time when they get here and then maybe a grow journal. Thanks all
    The seeds are here! They came in yesterdays mail..took exactly 4 weeks. So, fairly quick imo

Everything I ordered came, plus the freebies, and the '4 Lucky Dip Seeds'.

The 4 Lucky dips were a mystery and still kinda are... it was actually 5 seeds, 3 Northern Light autos from RQS and the other 2 seeds I cant find any info on. They're Grape Roll Up Fem TGA. I figure theyre not autos, but i want to solve the mystery on the rest..hoping its not a 12 week flower

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scottpot For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (28-06-21), Deku Nut (28-06-21), GEORGE (28-06-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,499 Times

TGA was from a breeder called subcool. He is no longer with us.
    All I can find is the grape roll up was a limited edition.
    I have grown a couple of his gear and really liked them.
    Hope this helps.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue61 For This Useful Post:

Deku Nut (28-06-21), GEORGE (28-06-21), IceCalibur (28-06-21), Scottpot (29-06-21)

Thanks

ya i was kinda excited about the Grape Roll Up so why wait.. sadly both seeds were DOA, neither one germed

but ALL the other ones im trying germed no problem, so Pink and Purple Kush CBD on the way! and a Purple Alaskan and RQS Northern Lights. All fem autos. If I didnt try germing the Grape, I would of had 100% germination

So, and I might be wrong here, but I think the Grape Roll Up were some old seeds they had lying around

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scottpot For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (04-07-21), Deku Nut (04-07-21), GEORGE (04-07-21)

Thanks

Just a little update; the Pink and Purple CBD Kush are coming along very slowly. Slow growth, probably a low yield, and its for sure going to finish past Seedsmans 63 day estimate.
    But! These little plants are so surprisingly pretty. So dark and purple yet very healthy. The buds are young but just ooowy gooowy covered up in sugar. Its a different kinda strain. Its just really cool how purple it its... thats all

Even without tasting it, im changed.. next few grows are going to be for neat looking colors.
    Ive been on the seedsman and growdiaries websites alllllll week putting together my next order. SweetSeeds has a nice 5+5 sale and im going to try their Bloody Skunk, Dark Devil, and the free seeds are Red Gorilla XL. Now I just need a Delorean to take me 5 months into the future.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scottpot For This Useful Post:

Deku Nut (25-08-21), GEORGE (25-08-21), Jingo (26-08-21)

Thanks

oops.. i should of clarified it above, but all Autoflowers.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scottpot For This Useful Post:

Deku Nut (25-08-21), GEORGE (25-08-21), Jingo (26-08-21)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast