Thread: Are you sure she's not sick?

Thanks

Default Are you sure she's not sick?

I noticed a little bit of light green discoloration spread throughout the leaves of one of my babies. Below is a picture of the suspected plant to have an issue and one of my other plants that has normal color like the rest.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2021-05-30-19-22-43.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	400665
    Funny thing is that she is the same age as the rest with the most growth!?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2021-05-30-19-22-54.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	400666
    This is one of my beautiful healthy for sure girls.

I know im not crazy I knew I saw something before when I posted and i definitely see something still now.

A little more info on the grow..
    240w kingbrite
    Proco2 booster
    30c/60rh
    Grown in miracle grow preformance organics 20% perlite mix
    Soils ph has been ~6.8-6.9 since day 1.
    Great air flow
    No nutes used until today but I used a very small amount of bat guano worm castings mix with water from fox farm i think 15ml in a gal of water at 313ppm and i sprayed a litre of the mix via mist bottle on 10 plants. I have seen the plants perk up since feeding..

Could anyone tell me what the hell these yellowish greenish marks are throughout her leaves? Thanks in advance.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Crooks215 For This Useful Post:

Cannabug (31-05-21), Cats (31-05-21), GEORGE (31-05-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,218 Times

Hi crooks I've had similar before and I cant remember if it grew out or kept producing leaves or nodes with the same symptoms. I think it still mirrored more or less the same amount of bud as the other sisters. It could be a genetic flaw tbh? Monitor it with the foliar spray if it gets better or worse. If it gets worse 'fingers crossed it doesn't' you could try a light neem oil solution to try and bring a bit more moisture into its leaf cells/veins

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cannabug For This Useful Post:

Cats (31-05-21), Crooks215 (31-05-21), GEORGE (31-05-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cannabug View Post
    Hi crooks I've had similar before and I cant remember if it grew out or kept producing leaves or nodes with the same symptoms. I think it still mirrored more or less the same amount of bud as the other sisters. It could be a genetic flaw tbh? Monitor it with the foliar spray if it gets better or worse. If it gets worse 'fingers crossed it doesn't' you could try a light neem oil solution to try and bring a bit more moisture into its leaf cells/veins
    I hope it doesnt effect bud production as its my biggest plant. It seems so healthy other than the odd leaves.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Crooks215 For This Useful Post:

Cannabug (31-05-21), Cats (02-06-21), GEORGE (31-05-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cannabug View Post
    I hope it doesnt effect bud production as its my biggest plant. It seems so healthy other than the odd leaves. I put it under a light thats a little less powerful for the next day or two to give her a break as im running 24hrs of light. This is off topic but since I have added a proco2xl bucket my plants have exploded. I highly recommend.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Crooks215 For This Useful Post:

Cannabug (31-05-21), Cats (02-06-21), GEORGE (31-05-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,165 Times

That varigation will most likely go away after the next couple sets of leaves come out.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Old Skool Dude For This Useful Post:

Cats (04-06-21), GEORGE (04-06-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Old Skool Dude View Post
    That varigation will most likely go away after the next couple sets of leaves come out.
    Unfortunately she began to wither really bad. There's a slim chance shell make it. And in the chance she does by the time she recovers from the shock she's gonna be in flower.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Crooks215 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-06-21)