Thread: Is she ready for harvest!?

Thanks

Cool Is she ready for harvest!?

Hi guys Im only on my second grow and would like some advice please? I have a Girl Scout cookies auto at 86 days! I stopped feeding her at day 70 and have been watering with black strap molasses since then. I am giving 2200ml with molasses every 3 days and she’s still drinking it! I want to let her dry out before the chop though so my question is this... should I WATER or CHOP today? She’s still thirsty but I’ve noticed the calyxs are not swelling like they should, so do I just keep watering until they swell or might they not swell on this strain? Ive noticed some of the tricks are turning amber already so I don’t wanna miss the boat! bought a new LED 1000w Cree cob but don’t think I had it at the right hight as I’m still getting to grips with it! Indoor grow (no tent) night temps maybe have dropped to low a few times during veg, and also had deficiencies until I bought some cal mag and pk 4-8! In fabric pots in plant magic soil and used old timers. Should probably mention that I am mainly using this to make tincture/oil so need it a bit later rather than earlier for medicinal purposes! Obviously I’d like to toke some too!
    Posting photos now ....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Smoova For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-06-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 58,129 Times

Sorry buddy you can't keep asking the same question in different threads

From behind the bushes

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Easy-T For This Useful Post:

B1unt (05-10-21), Cats (02-06-21), GEORGE (02-06-21), IceCalibur (02-06-21)