Thread: biobizz feeding advice

Thanks

Default biobizz feeding advice

i am 3 weeks into veg on my first grow iv got 8 blue cheese. I feed every third day and was wondering if every watering should be a feed as this is what it says on bottle anyone got any experience

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kronik farming For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-08-20)

samhain Guest

Less is more in my experience with biobizz .
    There should be feed in your compost so don't ovrefeed , Using a good compost and potting up all you'd need from biobizz is maybe grow , defo biobloom and maybe topmax .
    Start with a weak feed and build up the strength to the amount stated on bottle .
    Some folk's feed/feed/water . so every third watering has no feed or biobizz .
    Tell you whot i found they like is liquid seaweed , hard to overfeed and they love it / it honk's a little like biogrow
    http://www.hebridesliquidseaweed.co.uk/
    An topmax smells of molasses
    http://www.meridianfoods.co.uk/index.asp?details=65
    Dissolve a teaspoon in warm water to the litre
    Last edited by samhain; 19-01-10 at 01:02 PM.

Thanks

i am using allmix soil and give 1ml per litre grow and nothin else i have bloom and topmax waiting until i need it i feed then two days of nothin then feed and was basically wondering if i should water every so often in place of feed

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kronik farming For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-08-20)

samhain Guest

You'r watering every third day ? that's about right ..
    If there's no adverse affects increse the feed , carefully ...
    With a low dose you could feed every watering . or two feeds then plain water , trial and hopefully no error , as the plant matures/grows it will want/need more feed
    Hope this helps some

Thanks

If youre growing in soil mate you should be employing the wet/dry watering technique, water till you get runoff, drain and then don't water again till the leaves droop, you need to allow oxygen to your roots. Every few days and you soil never dries to let the oxygen in.

The Bio feed regime is for clones, and not for seeds through to young plants, not at their doses anyway, they are gauged for growing on mature clones.

I would never feed every water anyway, only once per week, and at a serious reduction to their advice, sorry to be so bullish but you may well over feed them on the regime you are following....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to starchild For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-08-20)

Thanks

if the tips of your fan leaves aint browing feed every watering its organic and hard to over feed

10. The Following User Says Thank You to welsh dragon For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-08-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Default Feeding

hi all im a first time grower using biobizz all soil and products. My feeding chart says to continue feed all the way up to week 8 and then flush, my plants flowering time is (55-60 days/8weeks)so should i stop feeding at the start of week 6 and start flushing? Please can someone help me

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to craigb92 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-08-20), Keepitsimple (29-08-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by craigb92 View Post
    hi all im a first time grower using biobizz all soil and products. My feeding chart says to continue feed all the way up to week 8 and then flush, my plants flowering time is (55-60 days/8weeks)so should i stop feeding at the start of week 6 and start flushing? Please can someone help me
    If your using a good quality soil,
    you don't need to feed the plants in the veg stage and if you pot the plants into a larger pot from say a 2ltr pot to a 10ltr pot, you don't need to feed the plant for the first 3 weeks and when you start feeding the plants, my advice would be to feed at 1/2 strength and just give the plants water for the last week, also its normal for the flower stage to go 2 weeks or more than what they say on the pack of seeds

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Keepitsimple For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-08-20)