Thread: Cannabis oil

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,413 Times

Default Cannabis oil

So I managed to get myself a prescription for cannabis,Canadian human rights laws say that an employer can not fire or discriminate against anyone with a cannabis prescription so no worrying about a piss test anymore.
    Anyway I was prescribed a THC/CBD oil 10mg/ml THC and 12-15mg/ml CBD the doctor said the THC is to help me sleep and the CBD to keep me calm,I prefer to smoke a joint and tried to order weed from the medical place but the doctor managed to set it up so I can only buy the oil(bastage!).He might prescribe me CBD oil for during the day if needed as well.

I've never tried oil and was told to start off at 0.5ml and slowly work up to 1ml at night,I know some of you guys take and make oils and edibles so is 0.5ml-1ml at night actually gonna do anything? will it knock me sideways if I smoke a joint at night then take the oil?

I didn't really want to buy shit from a dispensary,I only wanted a piece of paper to show my boss so I could enjoy a couple of joints at night(without fear of piss testing)to help me sleep and try get my appetite back as I have lost a bit of weight over the past few months with stress,anger,appetite loss,and depression.
    The doctors probably get a referral fee or something from the dispensaries as the oil I was prescribed is $90 for a 40ml bottle,Alberta government slapped a $13 fee on top of that but hey the shipping is free,a funny thing I found out is that I can order 4 bottles of this per month lol,I can afford it but fck me it's so expensive compared to just growing my own shit.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scoot For This Useful Post:

barney_b (25-06-21), Easy-T (25-06-21), GEORGE (25-06-21), Karsa (05-07-21), M_C (25-06-21)