Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: First time lst

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 20,238 Times

I wasn't bothered as the workie had blamed it on an upstairs neighbour. tbf, the odour did seem to be coming down the stairs rather than up through the floorboards. 20 minutes after the leccy was back on, the upstairs neighbour had stopped growing weed.

A funny one was when the HA gave me short notice that my c/h would be replaced and that they needed cellar access. I'd just finished a large tubbler grow and had to empty a 700L res. No time to tidy up the rest of the cellar apart from hiding the lights etc.

Father and son plumbing team. I told them I used to grow tomatoes down there. The son came up from the cellar holding a large fan leaf. 'That's not a tomato leaf!'

'What! The guy who sold me those tomato seeds must have seen me coming.'

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Farmer Geddon For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-07-21), Krato (03-07-21), Krofam (14-07-21), Sir Digby Chicken Caesar (13-07-21)

Thanks

Hi everyone

Hope you all are well, just an update my dry weight of two zkittlez autos was just under 100 grams, not the strongest of smoke out there but a nice pleasant relaxing high that if you need to get up and do something you can without a bother, seems to make doing things more interesting too lol

Just flipped 3 sunset sherbet into flower, should be ready the end of August start of September, and once they are done 3 clones of double og ghost will be going in, im addicted lol but sure if your getting them for free why not lol

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Krato For This Useful Post:

barney_b (13-07-21), Farmer Geddon (13-07-21), GEORGE (13-07-21), Krofam (14-07-21), MrC (13-07-21), Sir Digby Chicken Caesar (13-07-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,588 Times

decent smoke there, mate.

all the best on the next venture. those strains sound real nice.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krofam For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (14-07-21), GEORGE (14-07-21), Krato (17-07-21)

Thanks

Thanks mate, the bro has been telling me to stop wasting my time on autos and just take his clones, he has been growing for 20+ years so I think I will take his advice on board.

This is my second run of sunset sherbet, the last ones gave me 4 oz off two plants and I really didn't have a clue what I was at but they turned out really well and was a heavy hitter lol I let these 3 veg for longer so hopefully get a bit more.

I always use grow bloom and topmax but I'm thinking about ditching the topmax this time because I have read a lot of reviews but don't know what to do some people say it works and some people says it ruins the end product

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krato For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (17-07-21), GEORGE (17-07-21), Krofam (17-07-21)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2