Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Holy thrips!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Definitely a thrip

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
    You absolutely sure thats a thrip mate? It looks like a silverfish to me. They like moist dark wet things usually rotting like wood.

Thrips are a fucking nuisance i hate em. I often put clones n veg outside, my plants come in swinging with allsorts of critters from the jungle.
    I treat my plants regardless of seeing or not seeing any critters with an all round spray thats for edible crops after 30days i think it is. Things like thrip have a cycle so treat several times i do about 4 treatments, the last about 10days 12/12. I dont want to coat any forming buds thatll be smoked with chems, and chems damage the forming buds so i try get any bugs down to as close to absolute zero as i can at that point. Ive only ever had one issue with critters past that point and it wasnt bad, i got some king of caterpillArs late in flower once, the fuckers ate every leaf right upto the thc glands overnight, and dropped off the plant at that point. Either dead or stoned to death lol. I had almost no trimming to do!
    My current plants came in i had thrip, leaf miners, sawfly caterpillars, blackfly. Im down to just thrip now, id defoliated as i treat my plants and see very little new damage appearing - none - since my last application 2 days ago, but im 12days flower now so have to put up with it.
    Critters dont like good air circulation and fan air movement at all, they dont get chance to colonise comfortably its one of the best deterrants. I never thought about uvb light might kill them but ive just had my uv light under the plants a few days to try kill any mold spores that may be lurking too

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Geoffo For This Useful Post:

Benjiman (02-08-21), GEORGE (01-08-21), Loki (01-08-21), ToughCall (20-08-22)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5