Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why is she so damn small (Garden of Green - Critical XXL *autofem*

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,677 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    I'd be willing to bet the growth has been stunted due to prolonged saturation of the medium...When the medium is sopping wet the plant is unable to process (drink & transpire) the amount of water it contains, the medium then becomes depleted of oxygen...If the humidity is high also this will just exacerbate the issue because of the lack of natural evaporation..Easy to check if this is the issue by examining the roots. A healthy well established plant should have nice white roots and will have filled out the pots...If you have tan or brown roots and poor root development it will most likely be prolonged over saturation...Trouble is it's a bitch to remove the plant from a fabric container to examine them..

Regards BL
    Yeah bud im willing to bet that you are completely correct on the soaking medium.

Definitely not gonna try checking the roots in this fabric pot (as you mentioned its pretty damn difficult) but do you think leaving her out of the greenhouse for a few days to dry up the soil would help or do you think shes too far gone now?

Sent from space with lasers!
    Checkout my current grow - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...rip-light-auto

RQS Kush auto, bridgelux pc case grow box

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr_Motion For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-07-21), Krofam (15-07-21), scoot (29-08-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GEORGE View Post
    Why not try and take A few cuttings, and see if they will grow. JMO
    It's an auto, so cuttings/clones aren't an option. Unfortunately not much you can do, it's in flower, you're not going to change that. I currently have a Northern lights that started flowering at 3 weeks, nevergot more than 3 fingered leaves, the plant was still pretty small, probably get maybe an ounce, just gotta live with it.
    Last edited by Phytoplankton; 16-07-21 at 05:46 PM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phytoplankton For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-07-21), Krofam (16-07-21), scoot (29-08-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,677 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    An xxl at 10 weeks you say? If that was my plant, I would chop it down and pop another seed. You might get an 8th of finished bud from that, probably not though.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
    My man how are you this good!!!

I cut her down a week or so ago and gave her a little weigh before jarring up for a cure, dry weight.......4.05g

Im kinda gutted tbh, took a sample before curing just to satisfy my curiosity and.....she is a beautiful smoke! And surprisingly strong! But ive only got 3.5g left ????

Sent from space with lasers!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr_Motion For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-08-21), Outdo (17-02-22), scoot (29-08-21)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2