Thread: Topmax to continue or ditch

Thanks

Default Topmax to continue or ditch

Hi everyone

Hope you are all well, as the title suggests should I continue to use topmax or ditch it this run, I have read some reviews and it's 50/50 some people swear by it and others say it does nothing but destroy the end product I'm two weeks into flower and can't decide.

I'm hoping you lovely people can help

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Krato For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (18-07-21), GEORGE (17-07-21), Greengrass (18-07-21), Krofam (17-07-21), Mac (18-07-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 25,492 Times

Not run biobizz for years but when I did I started with the full range, top max, activera, fish, bloom, grow etc etc

By the end of my time with biobizz I was just running grow bloom and fishmix, didn't see much benefit outside of these three

NO SELL, NO SMELL, NO TELL!!!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mac For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (18-07-21), GEORGE (18-07-21), Greengrass (18-07-21), Krato (18-07-21), Krofam (18-07-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 20,238 Times

Do you have enough plants to do a side by side with/without test?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Farmer Geddon For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-07-21), Krato (18-07-21), Krofam (18-07-21), Mac (18-07-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,955 Times

taking notes.
    i am growing in soil using grow, bloom, top-max and heaven. i have been advised that heaven is useless so i am finishing it up and trying without it. if i can ditch top-max too it would be good

i have heard bad things about biobizz and my plants do seem to struggle a little, but that is probably my lack of experience. i want to get my feeding costs down to a minimum and i don't think biobizz is the way for me to do that. once my biobizz stocks run low i plan to try another feed instead to see how they compare.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to forager For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (18-07-21), GEORGE (18-07-21), Krofam (19-07-21), Mac (18-07-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,499 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    Not run biobizz for years but when I did I started with the full range, top max, activera, fish, bloom, grow etc etc

By the end of my time with biobizz I was just running grow bloom and fishmix, didn't see much benefit outside of these three
    Quote Originally Posted by forager View Post
    taking notes.
    i am growing in soil using grow, bloom, top-max and heaven. i have been advised that heaven is useless so i am finishing it up and trying without it. if i can ditch top-max too it would be good

i have heard bad things about biobizz and my plants do seem to struggle a little, but that is probably my lack of experience. i want to get my feeding costs down to a minimum and i don't think biobizz is the way for me to do that. once my biobizz stocks run low i plan to try another feed instead to see how they compare.
    If you read the other quote you will see Mac stopped using top max and there were no problems.
    So the short answer is yes, you can stop it.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blue61 For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (18-07-21), forager (21-07-21), GEORGE (18-07-21), Krofam (19-07-21), Mac (18-07-21)