Thread: Help with growing in auto pots please

Thanks

Default Help with growing in auto pots please

Hi i'm just on my first crop and it's not gone well all the leaves turning yellow and drying up and a really bad yeild
    i'v tried everything i could try but i still dont know why this has happened the only thing i can think of is they got to hot in the tent
    35ish every day

so i'm looking for advice for my next crop please i know alot of people dont like auto pots but i know if you do it right you can get good yeilds
    so any advice would be appreciated

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gooey.uk1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-07-21), Greengrass (25-07-21), Lowrollerbean (26-07-21), scoot (27-07-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

I've never used autopots for canna, but a few here have
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-07-21), scoot (27-07-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,096 Times

Iv grown in autopots for years mate send me a message if you need any help. The one thing I will tell you now is that you have to top feed the plants every couple weeks or you will get a build up of salts in your medium and your plants will stall.

Sent from my JDN2-W09 using Tapatalk

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flyingscotsman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-07-21), Gooey.uk1 (28-07-21), M_C (27-07-21), scoot (27-07-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,413 Times

I grew in autopots years ago,if you were hitting 35 with hps lighting then yeah that will take a toll on the plants,even with LED that will do some damage.
    I've got a couple of plants in my garage and a couple outside in the yard that took a beating from the +37 outside heatwave a couple of weeks ago,followed by another 2 weeks of +30 temps,one of my yard plants was binned today(my auto bubblegum),she just couldn't handle it the other outdoor plant is thriving on the sun and heat,my garage plants seem to have mixed feelings on the heat lol,best you can do is plenty of airflow if you can't bring those temps down.
    I have 2 plants in my basement which are perfect but my basement is 10degrees cooler than the rest of my house.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scoot For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-07-21), Gooey.uk1 (28-07-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingscotsman View Post
    Iv grown in autopots for years mate send me a message if you need any help. The one thing I will tell you now is that you have to top feed the plants every couple weeks or you will get a build up of salts in your medium and your plants will stall.

Sent from my JDN2-W09 using Tapatalk
    Many thanks pal ive just ordered some seeds so when they are ready to go in i'll give you a shout if that's ok

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gooey.uk1 For This Useful Post:

Flyingscotsman (29-07-21), GEORGE (28-07-21), scoot (29-07-21)