Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sad sad day / hermaphrodites

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Loads of time left to go on that plant mate!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (28-07-21), GEORGE (27-07-21), Sir Digby Chicken Caesar (28-07-21), SnoopyDawg21 (27-07-21), V8 (27-07-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GEORGE View Post
    You don't have enough bud to see any tricks yet. Those white hairs need to turn at least 80% Brown, before you start looking for tricks. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Loads of time left to go on that plant mate!
    Thank you both alot, really glad I didn't charge guns blazing and chopped them

I'm struggling with the sun shine unfortunately we don't get that much direct sun light where I am and the smaller green house is in the spot that seems to get light first

I've tried putting the pots ontop of some spare tops, I know it's not a huge boost lol maybe 5-8inches from what they where.

Should I expect another week maybe 2 on these?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SnoopyDawg21 For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (28-07-21), GEORGE (27-07-21), Sir Digby Chicken Caesar (28-07-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GEORGE View Post
    You don't have enough bud to see any tricks yet. Those white hairs need to turn at least 80% Brown, before you start looking for tricks. JMO

I can definitely see trichromes though with my microscope. Will these appear from the very start of growing? It's hard to tell but from what I can see they kinda look like pix2 (mostly cloudy)

So really the only thing I can do with these ones is wait?

Its annoying because for some reason these 2 are way behind the rest

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SnoopyDawg21 For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (28-07-21), GEORGE (27-07-21), Sir Digby Chicken Caesar (28-07-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SnoopyDawg21 View Post
    I can definitely see trichromes though with my microscope. Will these appear from the very start of growing? It's hard to tell but from what I can see they kinda look like pix2 (mostly cloudy)

So really the only thing I can do with these ones is wait?

Its annoying because for some reason these 2 are way behind the rest
    You can tell they are no where done, because none of the white hairs are turning brown yet. You need at least 80 % of them to be brown before you start think about harvest. JMO

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

barney_b (28-07-21), Farmer Geddon (28-07-21), M_C (28-07-21), Sir Digby Chicken Caesar (28-07-21)

Thanks

So really it's pointless looking at the tricks
    After 13+ weeks I'd of thought an autoflower would be further along

So clearly something is not right when there is 6 others far more advanced then these two

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SnoopyDawg21 For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (28-07-21), GEORGE (28-07-21), Sir Digby Chicken Caesar (28-07-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

When most of your white hairs turn brown, the plants stop growing. Just watch for that, but it will be much longer than two weeks, by the looks of things. JMO

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (28-07-21), Sir Digby Chicken Caesar (28-07-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 20,238 Times

Photos and autos play by different rules wrt to the quantity/quality of light that they get. (Pot size also effects the finishing time of autos.)

The following is not 100% accurate wrt lighting as I'm grossly oversimplifying:

With photos, the finishing time stays the same and the yield varies. With autos, the yield stays the same and the finishing time varies.

I grew autos at 12/12. Chopped at 16 weeks and they still weren't fully finished. The same strain grown 24/0 was more advanced when I chopped at 12 weeks.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Farmer Geddon For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-07-21), Sir Digby Chicken Caesar (28-07-21)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2