Thread: Feeding / watering question

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,042 Times

Default Feeding / watering question

Good evening all hope we are all well and good.

So quick question please peeps. One of my plants (4weeks old) is feeding very heavy to the point that after 24hours the pot is bone dry and with it being in coco I believe this is a no no because it messes up the PH. So question is if I was to feed/water her twice a day would I then split her feed in half for both waterings or would I feed her twice with the same feed?

cheers

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cont3 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-07-21), Jingo (28-07-21), Loki (28-07-21), Sir Digby Chicken Caesar (28-07-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,740 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Cont3 View Post
    Good evening all hope we are all well and good.

So quick question please peeps. One of my plants (4weeks old) is feeding very heavy to the point that after 24hours the pot is bone dry and with it being in coco I believe this is a no no because it messes up the PH. So question is if I was to feed/water her twice a day would I then split her feed in half for both waterings or would I feed her twice with the same feed?

cheers
    Feed her the same ec at both feeds, if she is drinking at a high rate, splitting her ec between two feeds could start showing deficiencies. I've often had one or two plants dry out quicker than the others

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

"Bees don't waste time explaining to flies why honey is better than shit."

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

Cont3 (28-07-21), GEORGE (28-07-21), Jingo (28-07-21), M_C (28-07-21), Sir Digby Chicken Caesar (28-07-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,042 Times

Cheers Loki

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cont3 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-07-21), Jingo (28-07-21), Loki (29-07-21), Sir Digby Chicken Caesar (28-07-21)