Thread: Mental Health Uncanny Valley

Thanks

Default Mental Health Uncanny Valley

I wonder if anyone else feels this.

If I get properly stoned, I'm okay. I can lose myself in something and feel pretty good. But if I just get a little bit stoned (for example, I haven't had any proper bud for a while, so I smoked some leaves tonight), then I find myself in a weird place, where I can't get into anything, and I just ruminate, and get down on myself. It can be pretty severe, feeling like a waste of space, even that I'd be better off dead.

It doesn't last long. I'm fine when it wears off. But I think I should give the leaves a miss from now on, and just wait for harvest time.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Great White Dope For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (04-08-21), GEORGE (04-08-21), Jingo (06-08-21), Krofam (04-08-21), scoot (04-08-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Great White Dope View Post
    I wonder if anyone else feels this.

If I get properly stoned, I'm okay. I can lose myself in something and feel pretty good. But if I just get a little bit stoned (for example, I haven't had any proper bud for a while, so I smoked some leaves tonight), then I find myself in a weird place, where I can't get into anything, and I just ruminate, and get down on myself. It can be pretty severe, feeling like a waste of space, even that I'd be better off dead.

It doesn't last long. I'm fine when it wears off. But I think I should give the leaves a miss from now on, and just wait for harvest time.
    Smoking the leaves aren't going to get you very stone. What you need to do, is dry them for A couple of months, than take the keif out by either dry screen, or Dry Ice method, or bubble. I did I think it was about 130Grams of leaves, and got this much hash after Dry Ice method from 73 micron screen. This stuff will Fuck you up. lol

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

barney_b (04-08-21), Easy-T (04-08-21), Farmer Geddon (04-08-21), Great White Dope (04-08-21), Jingo (06-08-21), Krofam (04-08-21), scoot (04-08-21), SilverBud (04-08-21)

Thanks

Nice!

Yes, I've been thinking about getting some bubble bags some time. I've got this mixing bowl of old, dry leaves and twigs hanging around. I decarbed some and steeped them in rum for a couple of weeks, which was modestly successful. Didn't taste great, to be honest. Brownies are better. Smoking the leaves definitely has an effect when you haven't gotten stoned for a while... but I found it to be not a very pleasant effect.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Great White Dope For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (04-08-21), GEORGE (04-08-21), Jingo (06-08-21), scoot (04-08-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,413 Times

I just got my bubble bags yesterday,you can bubblehash without them.
    I used to dump my trim in a bucket and cover the trim with a 50/50 mix of ice and water then attack it with a paint mixer on my drill,pour it through a sieve into a clear container let it settle and siphon as much water out as possible then pour the residue through coffee filters and let it dry,I would do this 2-3 times with each load of trim.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scoot For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (04-08-21), GEORGE (05-08-21), Great White Dope (05-08-21), Jingo (06-08-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 20,238 Times

I much prefer cannabutter made with trim than bud. Nicer stone. Exact opposite when smoking. Maybe it's the vegetable matter that causes the problems?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Farmer Geddon For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-08-21), Great White Dope (05-08-21), Jingo (06-08-21), scoot (06-08-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer Geddon View Post
    I much prefer cannabutter made with trim than bud. Nicer stone. Exact opposite when smoking. Maybe it's the vegetable matter that causes the problems?
    Yeah, I don't know exactly what it is, but smoking leaves doesn't feel good. I thought it was "not being stoned enough". But I don't know, because vaping leaves gives a mild buzz without the negativity.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Great White Dope For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-08-21), Jingo (06-08-21), scoot (06-08-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 20,238 Times

My 1st grow was White Widow and they were all male. Bummer. Some of the leaves had trichomes so I smoked them. Shitty smoke. After a few hours of continual smoking, I got the giggles. Non stop giggles. Tears of laughter streaming down my face giggles.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Farmer Geddon For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-08-21), Jingo (06-08-21), scoot (06-08-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,726 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Great White Dope View Post
    Yeah, I don't know exactly what it is, but smoking leaves doesn't feel good. I thought it was "not being stoned enough". But I don't know, because vaping leaves gives a mild buzz without the negativity.
    There was a while back in the '70s when I was buying my weed off this old guy that had cancer. The federal government would give him this ground up s*** weed that had about 3% THC. He said he didn't like the side effects.

Smoking that Federal weed I felt a lot like what you were describing. The only reason I really smoked it was because it was all that was around at the time. Everything was real seasonal back then. Then I just liked to smoke joints just to be smoking something, I mean that's just what we did back then.

J

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (06-08-21), GEORGE (06-08-21)