Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Krofam - Green House Seeds - Chemical Bride

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,414 Times

I'm getting a bit worried about my King's Juice new,I think everyone that has grown these 2 strains have had them hermie so far,I flip mine tomorrow.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scoot For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (30-11-21), Deku Nut (30-11-21), GEORGE (30-11-21), Krofam (01-12-21), Mac (30-11-21), V8 (01-12-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,588 Times

Quote Originally Posted by scoot View Post
    I'm getting a bit worried about my King's Juice new,I think everyone that has grown these 2 strains have had them hermie so far,I flip mine tomorrow.
    think the problem may lay with how they feminize their seeds. just an educated guess though.
    if only they done regular versions of these strains.

i do put them through some stress due to my methods but never had 100% hermie from a pack.

for instance, dna lemon og kush ive only ever had 2 hermies over the years. 50+ seeds. one was right at the end and the other at the start. still was a great smoke.
    any cuts ive decided to keep to run ling term have gone years with minimal care and no issues whatsoever. if anything, they put out alot of single calyx at the nodes throughout veg.

check my main diary, the lemon og kush there is from a pack of 6. best one of the lot and is very predictable, consistent and thrives with my methods. on its 4th run now.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Krofam For This Useful Post:

barney_b (01-12-21), Blue61 (01-12-21), Deku Nut (02-12-21), GEORGE (04-12-21), Mac (02-12-21), scoot (01-12-21)

Thanks

Day 57 Of Flower

400w HPS On 12/12 @ 10"
    Temp 18-27c
    RH 35-50%
    PH 5.8
    EC 1.1 (A+B, Rhizo, Zymme and PK9-18)

Beginning of week 9 today and after a trych check I reckon I will be chopping this weekend at 9 weeks complete but may try a push them closer to 10weeks depending on what trychs look like in a few days when I plan to start flush.
    10 weeks would be ideal but i've had to remove a few nanners from the 2 left and dont want to risk it at this point.
    On the plus side, no more sign of rot.

Already started lowering feed to 1.1 by reducing A+B only.

Day 52

-----

And today

-----

CB3

Has virtually no smell to it. looks nice though, bar the nanners.

-----

CB4

very subtle smell like a mix of cream on a cake and cookie dough.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Krofam For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (08-12-21), Deku Nut (07-12-21), GEORGE (07-12-21), Mac (07-12-21), scoot (07-12-21)

Thanks

Long overdue update but here it is...

Ladies go the chop on 9 weeks complete and hung to dry for about 10days before being manicured and jarred.

Day before chop.

-----

And after...

CB3

Had another cola removed due to rot and an outbreak of nanners the night prior to chop.

Ended up with just over 3oz of decent bud. looks nice but lacks in smell and taste. packs a punch though.
    Also about 1oz of not so nice buds that had been seeded. put this aside for oil infusion at a later date.

-----

CB4

Had a few nanners at time of chop and quite a lot of the lower buds were seeded.

Ended up with 2.5oz of stinky but that tastes very much of cake. very pleasant and hard hitting buzz.
    Also about 2oz of not so nice and seeded bud.

Not so happy about the hermies but ended up with something decent to smoke from them.
    Quite surprised at how dense they are and the amount of weight i got considering all the trouble.

Pretty much got my GPW plant average so not too bad

Happy Holidays everyone

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Krofam For This Useful Post:

barney_b (27-12-21), Blue61 (27-12-21), Deku Nut (27-12-21), GEORGE (27-12-21), Mac (27-12-21), scoot (27-12-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Krofam View Post
    Long overdue update but here it is...

Ladies go the chop on 9 weeks complete and hung to dry for about 10days before being manicured and jarred.

Day before chop.

-----

And after...

CB3

Had another cola removed due to rot and an outbreak of nanners the night prior to chop.

Ended up with just over 3oz of decent bud. looks nice but lacks in smell and taste. packs a punch though.
    Also about 1oz of not so nice buds that had been seeded. put this aside for oil infusion at a later date.

-----

CB4

Had a few nanners at time of chop and quite a lot of the lower buds were seeded.

Ended up with 2.5oz of stinky but that tastes very much of cake. very pleasant and hard hitting buzz.
    Also about 2oz of not so nice and seeded bud.

Not so happy about the hermies but ended up with something decent to smoke from them.
    Quite surprised at how dense they are and the amount of weight i got considering all the trouble.

Pretty much got my GPW plant average so not too bad

Happy Holidays everyone
    Wounderful looking buds, enjoy your harvest Krofam.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (27-12-21), Deku Nut (27-12-21), Krofam (27-12-21), Mac (27-12-21), scoot (27-12-21)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5