Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: So many systems so many opinions...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue61 View Post
    Listen, you said you came on this forum to teach people hydro, areo, what ever. Start a thread in the appropriate
    place and post a how to write up using YOUR experience. Not you tube video's of other folks grows or copy and
    paste write ups from others and it will all be good. Enough of the arguing with peeps about how your way is the
    best way. If you want to be taken seriously then take other peoples points seriously.
    Time to put up or shut up!
    Its not my way first and foremost. I will make other posts on my time. I will also reply to every logical comment pointed my direction.

The guides will come when the systems are all up and preforming. I have not diaries any grows, I've been to busy aiding countless people in hydro grows. Yet now that my veg tent is done I have more time. So when my flower room is done I again will have more time.

Anyone who needs proof of what I said needs to research before suggesting I'm wrong and need to prove myself. I do not have time to validate every thought when every random person questions it. It's either try it yourself, research it yourself or be patient.

I'm taken seriously by 99% of people I talk to.. . Still.. Even counting the 10 who have doubted me here. I'm still on other places helping people fix their hydro grows... It's not hard to find me online.. I use the same name.

So again, I've put up the data, given the advice, and have multiple hydro runs under my belt. I've saved countless of grows from dying, I've helped countless people produce greater hydro yeilds.

This isn't about me lol, and if it is.. Wow..

I'm only replying at this point... Anyone who really understands hydro feels my pain right now. Hell I could use this thread in an interview one day lol.. Priceless.

How about instead of telling me what to do, you go do it yourself.. This way you can understand it better.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cashmeh For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (02-09-21), GEORGE (02-09-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,410 Times

I dont think the people on this forum hate hydroponics at all, round these parts it's more about simplicity, and enjoying the growing process. Hydroponics is awesome, I am a huge fan of fallaponics, I follow PA Hydroponics on YouTube, dude builds some truly badass systems. That being said I think hydroponics is GENERALLY more involved especially for newer growers, Obviously some people might enjoy the challenge of growing hydro. In my current space I have run dwc buckets, I only kept them going for a few months because I found them tedious, my situation required me to chill the water, and to make ph adjustments almost daily whereas my soil grows took almost no maintenance whatsoever just feed and forget.
    It's not that we are bashing hydro or aero, both are valid options for growing cannabis, but growing in soil is easier, and if you think about it growing in coco is pretty much a form of hydroponics, your keeping your plant in an inert medium and supplying it with the nutrients it needs daily. So the coco guys aren't pissing in your water, they just used slightly differing methods.235

My opinion is that you should do a diary in the Hydroponically Diaries, once you have one completed one on this forum where people can follow your methods with an example (again I stress on THIS forum) I can almost guarantee you won't get the push back you have been receiving.
    Good luck man one fallaponics fan to another.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deku Nut For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (02-09-21), Cashmeh (02-09-21), Farmer Geddon (02-09-21), GEORGE (02-09-21), Greengrass (02-09-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Deku Nut View Post
    I dont think the people on this forum hate hydroponics at all, round these parts it's more about simplicity, and enjoying the growing process. Hydroponics is awesome, I am a huge fan of fallaponics, I follow PA Hydroponics on YouTube, dude builds some truly badass systems. That being said I think hydroponics is GENERALLY more involved especially for newer growers, Obviously some people might enjoy the challenge of growing hydro. In my current space I have run dwc buckets, I only kept them going for a few months because I found them tedious, my situation required me to chill the water, and to make ph adjustments almost daily whereas my soil grows took almost no maintenance whatsoever just feed and forget.
    It's not that we are bashing hydro or aero, both are valid options for growing cannabis, but growing in soil is easier, and if you think about it growing in coco is pretty much a form of hydroponics, your keeping your plant in an inert medium and supplying it with the nutrients it needs daily. So the coco guys aren't pissing in your water, they just used slightly differing methods.235

My opinion is that you should do a diary in the Hydroponically Diaries, once you have one completed one on this forum where people can follow your methods with an example (again I stress on THIS forum) I can almost guarantee you won't get the push back you have been receiving.
    Good luck man one fallaponics fan to another.
    I will make the diary my first real post for ya. And I will agree with thing you said, every word.

My diary will show how I made Fallponics easy... Stupid easy lol.. One month res changes, weekly ph adjustments.

I guess that is where I shined. I am lazy, but I did want to mess with dirt, and knew I was in for a challenge. Yet after stumbling over that hump, and while designing new systems, I found a stupid easy way. No chillers.. No daily maintenance... No watering lol.

All I need is my hydroguard.. It fixes everything.
    Anyways.. I'll leave it be, but I will reply lol.. Have a good day yall

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cashmeh For This Useful Post:

Deku Nut (02-09-21), Farmer Geddon (02-09-21), GEORGE (02-09-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 20,238 Times

What's with the 'Oh I see what you did there'?

You're the one that put 'new grower' 'aeroponics' and 'more product' in the same sentence.

Let's act like they are a year deep now, and had successful runs on each system, which then?

The largest harvests will be from the growers that are best at getting a full canopy. With equal canopies, then active hydro will give the highest grams per watt per month. Something that percy growers have little interest in.

rdwc will net them almost double the yield as passive hydro

My best ever with passive hydro was 700g/600w. What do we define as almost double? 1200g? 25oz in a 4'x4' space is crowded enough. Hardly room for an extra ounce let alone an extra 17oz.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Farmer Geddon For This Useful Post:

barney_b (02-09-21), Blue61 (02-09-21), Deku Nut (02-09-21), GEORGE (02-09-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,418 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Cashmeh View Post
    Its not my way first and foremost. I will make other posts on my time. I will also reply to every logical comment pointed my direction.

The guides will come when the systems are all up and preforming. I have not diaries any grows, I've been to busy aiding countless people in hydro grows. Yet now that my veg tent is done I have more time. So when my flower room is done I again will have more time.

Anyone who needs proof of what I said needs to research before suggesting I'm wrong and need to prove myself. I do not have time to validate every thought when every random person questions it. It's either try it yourself, research it yourself or be patient.

I'm taken seriously by 99% of people I talk to.. . Still.. Even counting the 10 who have doubted me here. I'm still on other places helping people fix their hydro grows... It's not hard to find me online.. I use the same name.

So again, I've put up the data, given the advice, and have multiple hydro runs under my belt. I've saved countless of grows from dying, I've helped countless people produce greater hydro yeilds.

This isn't about me lol, and if it is.. Wow..

I'm only replying at this point... Anyone who really understands hydro feels my pain right now. Hell I could use this thread in an interview one day lol.. Priceless.

How about instead of telling me what to do, you go do it yourself.. This way you can understand it better.
    This response is exactly what I am talking about. You came to this forum. No one asked you to come and give us your wisdom.
    Then when we ask to see some of your wisdom at work you say it's not your way. Why would any of us go look for your work
    on other forums and such. Your the master, you are supposed to show us. I think you should not talk about it if your not going
    to share your pics to us to help us see your way maybe best. If someone asks your advice then freely share it. If you do not
    want too and want others to do your work for you then maybe you should go back to your all mighty forum where at least
    according to you their all great and know you are too.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue61 For This Useful Post:

barney_b (02-09-21), Deku Nut (02-09-21), Farmer Geddon (02-09-21), GEORGE (02-09-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer Geddon View Post
    What's with the 'Oh I see what you did there'?

You're the one that put 'new grower' 'aeroponics' and 'more product' in the same sentence.

Let's act like they are a year deep now, and had successful runs on each system, which then?

The largest harvests will be from the growers that are best at getting a full canopy. With equal canopies, then active hydro will give the highest grams per watt per month. Something that percy growers have little interest in.

rdwc will net them almost double the yield as passive hydro

My best ever with passive hydro was 700g/600w. What do we define as almost double? 1200g? 25oz in a 4'x4' space is crowded enough. Hardly room for an extra ounce let alone an extra 17oz.
    I mentioned shorter harvests allowing an extra grow per year. I'm also saying soil to rdwc is double... Coco is good yet easy, and we all know how things that are easy treat us in life.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cashmeh For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue61 View Post
    This response is exactly what I am talking about. You came to this forum. No one asked you to come and give us your wisdom.
    Then when we ask to see some of your wisdom at work you say it's not your way. Why would any of us go look for your work
    on other forums and such. Your the master, you are supposed to show us. I think you should not talk about it if your not going
    to share your pics to us to help us see your way maybe best. If someone asks your advice then freely share it. If you do not
    want too and want others to do your work for you then maybe you should go back to your all mighty forum where at least
    according to you their all great and know you are too.
    Ive shared it all lol.. Click away my friend.

Huge difference in helping new growers and telling ogs to fuck off.

So again, I don't need or have to prove anything to anyone. I can simply help new growers by offering advice. The ogs opinion on my comments do not help me or new growers. Them shutting up about shit they dont understand would be more helpful to new growers here.

Idk what a Percy grower is, but let's all assume this forum has room for everyone of all types.

So to the og thug life's who shit talk on everything, I don't need you or your opinions.

Remember.. Old dog new tricks.... My time will be spent on the young pups.. Regardless how much the old dogs bark.

I also like God, do not need to prove my existence to anyone. I do not need to explain to anyone whom doesn't take me seriously. I don't give a fuck, this is how it will be. I say it.. It's there.. Nothing anyone can do but cry more.

I will post a grow diary for the ladies soon.. No worries.. But if anyone thinks they can keep bashing someone and not eat shit in return.. Good luck

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cashmeh For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,677 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Cashmeh View Post

Homie im not here to start any agro, but i think this is the reason many of the members here have an issue with all the facts/data you are spouting.

You say you have saved countless grows from dying, multiple hydro runs under your belt, helps countless people produce greater yeilds.....

Well where the issue lies is that your first grow was in Feb, correct?

Well the folks here aren't particularly interested in walking encyclopedias, what everyone want to see and listen to is EXPERIENCE and you may be the GOAT grower but without multiple grows under your belt - and im taking at least double figures here dude, you wont be taken seriously regardless of how much data and youtube clips you provide.

Give you input by all means but dont try to make out were all dumb because we are growing in soil, we get the benefits and downsides to all systems/mediums. Its kinda like the mp3 vs vinyl argument if im honest, some people will always prefer vinyl....

I mean theory and practice are 2 completely different animals, there are many subjects where i am a god damn genius in theory however when it comes to actually putting that theory into practice well thats a different story.

Plants are a natural entity and so inherently unpredictable, and ANY grower can only grow plants to their peak 'consistently' with experience. I mean you've made a post elsewhere about your buddy being able to read the plants and know what they need.....thats EXPERIENCE homie.

And yes there are alot of soil and coco growers here, but thats because its what we enjoy, i know your new here so have a look, there are also subforum posts/threads about non-cannabis plant growing.

And lets face it there will be many many growers who will try any hydro system as there first grow, fail and give up growing and keep buying shit buds from their dealer, so suggesting hydro as a first try probably isnt right, no one can argue that the simplest AND cheapest medium to grow in in soil, so of course its the perfect suggestion for first time growers, to see if its what they want to do. 'most' first time growers will want the cheapest simplest form of growing before even considering any other system.

Ive got multiple (3 seasons multiple plants and strains per grow) soil outdoor grows under my belt, and only now am i starting to read the plants properly. It takes time not just knowledge, please try to understand that. Its not members shitting on hydro its the lack of experience, data and facts do not make experience.

And just a heads up homie, when your new to any forum do yourself a favour and appreciate the OG members as they pretty much set the tone for the forum, these members are respected for a reason here

Also know im not gonna have a dick measuring comp with you, i know what my skills are and im fine with it, but you feel free to spit whatever venom you want at this post, im a big boy i can handle it

Sent from space with lasers!
    Checkout my current grow - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...rip-light-auto

RQS Kush auto, bridgelux pc case grow box

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr_Motion For This Useful Post:

barney_b (02-09-21), Blue61 (02-09-21), Farmer Geddon (02-09-21), GEORGE (02-09-21), Herbitual (03-09-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,418 Times

This thread has no value to anyone wanting to learn to grow.
    So it's over.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Blue61 For This Useful Post:

barney_b (02-09-21), Cashmeh (02-09-21), Farmer Geddon (02-09-21), GEORGE (02-09-21), Greengrass (02-09-21), Herbitual (03-09-21), Lazee_Daze (03-09-21), Mr_Motion (02-09-21), M_C (03-09-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (03-09-21), GEORGE (03-09-21), Greengrass (03-09-21), Mr_Motion (03-09-21)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9