Thread: Roots won't grow! Ahhhhh!!

Thanks

Default Roots won't grow! Ahhhhh!!

Hi, I have a rdwc system and am currently top feeding. I have been top feeding them for about a 2 weeks almost and the roots still have broken through the net pot yet. They are almost getting there but can someone give suggestions on how to make the roots grow faster through the net pot. Also can someone give me an estimated time how long it take from planting them in the hydro system to when the roots crack through where you don't have to top feed any more. Thank you for all replys!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DREX121 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-09-21)

Thanks

I never top feed. I have the water level right at the bottom of the rockwool allowing it to wick it up without becoming oversaturared.

My roots broke in less than a week. Yet I'm Fallponics so I have lots of surface airration.

Hydro guard will also help promote new root growth.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cashmeh For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-09-21)