Thread: New Autoflowering Heat From RQS - Get 15% off Right Now

Thanks

Default New Autoflowering Heat From RQS - Get 15% off Right Now

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	THC Talk Royal Queen Seeds.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	832.9 KB 
ID:	407135

Royal Queen Seeds are an industry staple, and that's for good reason. Their logo is a watermark for unerring quality, having built up years of goodwill and trust from the community on the back of said excellence. We say all of this because we highly recommend checking out their exalted range, but also because they've just dropped a bunch of mouthwatering autos, too.

To get your hands on Do-Si-Dos Auto, Mimosa Auto, Royal CBG Auto, Royal CBDV Auto, Purple Punch auto and a whole lot more, head over to our new in section where you'll find a smorgasbord of fresh, exciting, cannabis seed produce. And for 15% off all Royal Queen Seeds' fire, just type in thctalk15 at checkout.

Peace out!
    Chosen Seeds

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chosen Seeds For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-09-21), scoot (15-09-21)

Thanks

Sad to say, I recently emailed RQS asking if they posted to my country, which starts with an "A" and ends in "Orsstralia". Over here down under, it's "nanny state illegal" all over the place except the State where our politicians "work" when they're doing SFA elsewhere in this country! However, that was about three weeks ago and still no reply from RQS. I had the same response with ILGM in the USA. So, it looks like I'll stick with my usual supplier, WSX in Netherlands. Sorry RQS, no good to me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to doleritejack For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-09-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

It's a tricky place to post seeds to mate, your customs are zealots!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-09-22)

Thanks

Overzealous customs is often the excuse used. However, it isn't illegal to own seeds in Oz. It's only naughty to germinate them. I know of 5 lots of seeds from WSX out of Amsterdam that have arrived fine. It took months when COVID was rife all over the world and one batch just vanished. WSX replaced it, no probs. These days its a lot faster. If a buyer chooses "tracked package" then they arrive within days.

But that's not the point here, RQS could at least respond to emails and tell me they don't do it. It just wastes time going through the buying process only to get the dreaded message - "We don't ship to your country". But I suppose they do more than enough business elsewhere to be bothered with the issue. No probs, clones are easy.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doleritejack For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-09-22), M_C (04-09-22)