Thread: Wilma pots and clay pebbles, nutrients.

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Default Wilma pots and clay pebbles, nutrients.

What's up guys. So as title says I'm looking for advice on nutrient lines, specifically for a recirculating system Ie Wilma pots using clay pebbles.

I've seen a few posts from way back on this subject with most recommending canna aqua.
    But as there are more options available now I'm wondering what people would recommend now.
    I have been looking at Shogun, but I'm hesitant due some bad reports on their silicone and issues with boost causing hermis.

Like to hear from any of you guys using Wilma and clay pebbles as to what you recommend.
    I'm loathed to go for Canna Aqua due to is high price, but I want something that produces well but cost effective also.

Cheers boys.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iamchisel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-09-21), mercegue (01-10-21)