Thread: Would it be quicker

Thanks

Default Would it be quicker

Right so I’m currently popping some fresh beans 2 macs from sour genetics 2 peanut butter breath(breederscut) x Zbx2 by mean beans with one of his zaffas also 1 cannarado back to cookies so 6 in all anyway I’m
    Hoping the macs and pbb have a keeper would it be easier to reveg “the keeper” and clone her every time then do the same at the end of every harvest I would keep a mother but I haven’t got that much space ideally would want the two mothers might buy a little propagation tent and keep two mothers in there ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grow420- For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (17-11-21), GEORGE (17-11-21), Mac (17-11-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 20,238 Times

I revegged a female once. Never again. If I had started seeds soon after harvest I would have been 3 weeks from my 2nd harvest by the time I had rooted clones from the revegged female.

If you're short on space, then always using feminised seeds is the way to go. Sure it will cost more but life is hard, then you get stoned.

The correct way to find a keeper involves having high plant numbers for about 3 months. Not recommended these days. Another problem is that clone weed often becomes boring. Which means going on another keeper hunt.

Bud from seed rarely becomes boring. If you're happy with the smoke to start with, you'll probably enjoy smoking that strain for many a year.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Farmer Geddon For This Useful Post:

barney_b (17-11-21), GEORGE (17-11-21), M_C (17-11-21)