Thread: Recommend me some lower THC/higher CBD Strains

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,038 Times

Default Recommend me some lower THC/higher CBD Strains

Would like some around 10-17% thc hybrids if possible. I dont want super low, just something that is lightweight friendly and mood enhancing instead of getting baked

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shaun For This Useful Post:

barney_b (01-01-22), Blue61 (31-12-21), Deku Nut (01-01-22), GEORGE (31-12-21), IceCalibur (31-12-21), scoot (01-01-22), V8 (31-12-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Stokes View Post
    Would like some around 10-17% thc hybrids if possible. I dont want super low, just something that is lightweight friendly and mood enhancing instead of getting baked
    I think your best bet would be just to google that. JMO

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

barney_b (01-01-22), Deku Nut (01-01-22), scoot (01-01-22), V8 (01-01-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,420 Times

Like George says amigo that's the kinda subject that requires an investment of time. I would go about it by browsing seed banks and just reading the descriptions of anything that sounds interesting, eventually you'll land on exactly what you want.
    But I'll drop a suggestion while I'm here, something I believe would fit you well, Mephisto Genetics has a strain known as Canna Cheese. Canna Cheese has a THC to CBD ratio of 1:1, 10%± CBD and 10%± THC on average.
    Good luck and I hope you find the perfect weed to achieve ypur goals.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deku Nut For This Useful Post:

barney_b (01-01-22), Blue61 (01-01-22), GEORGE (01-01-22), scoot (01-01-22), V8 (01-01-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,414 Times

Chem beyond diesel by sweet seeds could be worth a look,I tried growing them outside but my dogs destroyed them all
    I might buy some more and see how the CBD works on my PTSD.

Chem Beyond Diesel C.B.D is a feminized cannabis strain created by blending one of the most wanted American strains, Chem Dang and a European Diesel. The results were so phenomenal that this strain was ranked second at the 2018 Spannabis Champions Cup.

Chem Beyond Diesel can be cultivated in a closed space as well as outdoors and it requires medium skills. It’s dominant in Indica at 55% with 45% Sativa and grows beautifully in an 8-week cycle producing an amazing amount of buds. The leaves are dense and when the flowering is completed, it will be covered in a high amount of resin. We might say it took the best qualities of its parents. It is rich in CBD, 8-15%, and has a captivating and divine aroma and is recommended for therapeutic use, it’s low THC of 5-15% mean that it can achieve THC:CBD ratios of 1:1 – 1:2, making this strain incredibly powerful when it comes to medicinal use. Her large yields of 400-550g/m2 indoors and 400-700g/plant outdoors make this plant well worth the effort.

The plant grows to a medium size.
    Responds well to LST to increase yield size.
    Nutrients: GHE, Canna, Coco Platinum Series,
    Use Defoliation to increase energy spent on growing buds instead of leaves.
    For indoor growing, use 700-900W LEDs with an 18hr Lighting Schedule.

Chem Beyond Diesel C.B.D.: Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice

What makes this strain unique is its incomparable scent of candy and hot spices, providing a delicious experience for your senses and sweet emotions. It will make you feel happy and full of life. Chem Beyond Diesel C.B.D. also has a positive effect on your body as it relieves anxiety and pain.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scoot For This Useful Post:

barney_b (01-01-22), Blue61 (01-01-22), Deku Nut (01-01-22), GEORGE (01-01-22), V8 (01-01-22)