Thread: Drying issue

Thanks

Default Drying issue

Hey guys, I’ve started growing auto’s and they’re finishing at different times as a couple different strains. I’ve got a dry tent in the same room as the grow tent. Seems to be drying them quicker than I’d like, appreciate its warm in the room both tents are in when the lights are on, anyone got any advice on how to keep the dry tent temp down. - I’ve got a fan in there and set up a bit of extraction that’s getting pulled through an inlet into the grow tent. And apart from moving the drying by process elsewhere (which is difficult to do due to smell restrictions and space I’m not sure what to do. ( never have this issue with normal plants ????)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thestudliban For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-01-22), Krato (02-01-22), V8 (02-01-22)