Thread: Happy 2022! | New Website | News | Youtube | Events

Thanks

Default Happy 2022! | New Website | News | Youtube | Events

Happy New Year from us to everybody at THC Talk

We hope everybody has a great 2022. This year is a big one for us, so we thought we'd make a new thread here. We've been super busy, so it's been a while!

New Website

Just before Christmas we finally managed to launch our brand new website. We've been so excited for this for a few years now, it has been a long time in the making but it's been worth it. Our previous website was built on an outdated platform but now that we're up to date we have an easy to navigate place for you to shop for all your favourite parapheralia, vapes, bongs, pipes, extraction gear; all of it. The usual THC Talk exclusive discount code works - THC20

www.alibongo.co.uk

We would absolutely love some feedback from you guys. Please let us know what you like and what you don't, your opinion really does matter to us and we want our shoppers to have the best experience possible. If you find any bugs or glitches please be sure to get in touch, we're more than up for rewarding people with some free promo items Leave us a message on here, email at [email protected] or comment on the post

Youtube

This year we're planning to put a lot more time into the online world, particularly on platforms like Youtube. We'll be documenting everything we get up to this year including Spannabis (fingers crossed), Product Earth, 4:20 at Hyde Park and much more. We'll also be making videos of our favourite products and new ones that are fresh on the scene. We'd love to know what kind of videos you'd like to see!

Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out on our new videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/AliBongoHeadshop

January Sale

Up and running with so much choice for anybody, easy to browse by using the filters (yes, we have a website with actual intuitive and helpful filters now!) and with products from all your favourite brands; Headchef, RAW, OCB and much more.

Visit here - https://www.alibongo.co.uk/en/january-sale.html

Looking forward to hearing what you all think of our plans for 2022
    All the best guys,

Ryan

Ali Bongo
    Last edited by Ali Bongo; 21-01-22 at 10:31 AM.

Headshop & Everything Smoking - www.alibongo.co.uk
    Seedbank & CBD www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ali Bongo For This Useful Post:

barney_b (14-01-22), Blue61 (14-01-22), Deku Nut (14-01-22), Easy-T (14-01-22), GEORGE (14-01-22), IceCalibur (14-01-22), LewisR19 (17-01-22), Mac (14-01-22), mpsj (14-01-22), M_C (14-01-22), riot (15-01-22), scoot (17-01-22), Tommy stoner (16-01-22)

3. Default

Hi Ryan, the new website looks great and loading nice and fast!

Navigation is simple too, and if I find any issues I'll send over a message bud.

Ali Bongo has always looked after the THCtalk members and customer service has always been fantastic in my own personal experience.

I've also always liked the fact you accept bitcoin payments as an option, that's particularly important for me.

I'm going to need some more Boveda packs for my Cvaults, I'll be placing an order or two soon

I wish the entire Ali Bongo team a wonderful New year!

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

barney_b (14-01-22), Blue61 (14-01-22), Deku Nut (14-01-22), GEORGE (14-01-22), Mac (14-01-22), M_C (14-01-22), riot (15-01-22), scoot (17-01-22), Tommy stoner (16-01-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,755 Times

Nice job on the new website. Will definitely be doing business

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tommy stoner For This Useful Post:

barney_b (19-01-22), Deku Nut (16-01-22), GEORGE (16-01-22), IceCalibur (19-01-22), Mac (19-01-22), scoot (17-01-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Hi Ryan, the new website looks great and loading nice and fast!

Navigation is simple too, and if I find any issues I'll send over a message bud.

Ali Bongo has always looked after the THCtalk members and customer service has always been fantastic in my own personal experience.

I've also always liked the fact you accept bitcoin payments as an option, that's particularly important for me.

I'm going to need some more Boveda packs for my Cvaults, I'll be placing an order or two soon

I wish the entire Ali Bongo team a wonderful New year!
    Appreciate the kind words Ice, really awesome to hear this!

We're installing a plugin soon that will make bitcoin payments super seamless and easy soon

Appreciate you having a look and shopping with us, anything at all just message!

All the best

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ali Bongo For This Useful Post:

barney_b (19-01-22), Blue61 (19-01-22), Deku Nut (19-01-22), GEORGE (19-01-22), IceCalibur (19-01-22), Mac (19-01-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy stoner View Post
    Nice job on the new website. Will definitely be doing business
    Hey Tommy, thank you, good to hear! We're only a message away if you have any questions All the best

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ali Bongo For This Useful Post:

barney_b (19-01-22), Blue61 (19-01-22), Deku Nut (19-01-22), GEORGE (19-01-22), IceCalibur (19-01-22), Mac (19-01-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 58,129 Times

Hi Ali just put an order in for seeds, the THCTALK code didn't work though
    It's me Ali just seen its THC20
    Last edited by Easy-T; 19-01-22 at 08:42 PM.

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Easy-T For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (19-01-22), GEORGE (19-01-22), IceCalibur (19-01-22)