Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: My new Wi-Fi Digital Camera

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,350 Times

The amount of data being harvested for any one individual is so vast that it can only be made into useful data by computer systems specifically designed to sort, examine and coorelate useful data that can be used to predict your decisions before you kniw that you will make them. Everything from movement, to spending, to surfing habits, sms messages, social media postings and comments.. emotional highs/lows.. they actually know most better than most know themselves.

-Domo

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DomoArigato For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (03-02-22), forager (05-02-22), GEORGE (03-02-22), M_C (03-02-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,955 Times

Quote Originally Posted by DomoArigato View Post
    The amount of data being harvested for any one individual is so vast that it can only be made into useful data by computer systems specifically designed to sort, examine and coorelate useful data that can be used to predict your decisions before you kniw that you will make them. Everything from movement, to spending, to surfing habits, sms messages, social media postings and comments.. emotional highs/lows.. they actually know most better than most know themselves.

-Domo
    they also use this information to sway public opinion. psychology has been integrated into media for a very long time, long before any of us were born.
    ironically i can't view the video because of the level of security i use against data harvesters. youtube becomes unusable to me because they do not allow you to use it unless they can access your data. there are multiple workarounds though, so that shouldn't put people off. i either use an online proxy or i use a third party video downloader.

...so i used a third party downloader to check it out. i wasn't expecting a track, but it's actually a pretty sweet track thanks

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to forager For This Useful Post:

DomoArigato (05-02-22), Farmer Geddon (05-02-22), GEORGE (05-02-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,350 Times

I can go on a weeks long rant on this topic, but will spare you all. Forager, sounds like you're already on the up/up, (TAILS, non persistant, maybe a paid VPN out of Gibraltar?) I used to take heavier precautions, but have slacked up in recent years when the world went insane. I'm so lazy now that I mostly surf without an Internet condom, with a couple of exceptions of course.

Edward Bernays, newphew of Sigmund Freud started it all, common thread since dawn of time (cryptic).

Like leading a herd of cattle into the corral, but by control of thought instead of physical barriers.

This is just babby's first word level shit tho really, but gets more interesting a more insane as you go deeper.

Who owns the ice breaker yacht named "Planet Nine", and why in the world would somebody name their 100,000,000 yacht that? Surely anybody who says "on a whim" is dense as a brick, so really.. what is the significance of this name and why should anybody care? I think that I know why, but one must walk through the doorway on their own to truly understand.

I dunno, pretty neat world really. So much mystery.. Life is short tho, so have fun!

Incoherent rambling transmission ended. Flip/Flop.. beep boop beep.

-Domo

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DomoArigato For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (05-02-22), forager (06-02-22), GEORGE (05-02-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 20,238 Times

If a person believes the exact opposite of what the msm want them to believe, they won't be making that much of a mistake.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Farmer Geddon For This Useful Post:

DomoArigato (05-02-22), forager (06-02-22), GEORGE (05-02-22), ToughCall (04-04-22)

Thanks

amen to all of the above! but this thread is derailing so i will resist the temptation to go deeper.

ultimately it all boils down to us having to find a workaround to use the otherwise very handy digital microscope, which is very unfortunate
    i might do some digging into it soon to see if there are more private ways to use it. if i do i will share my findings here.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to forager For This Useful Post:

DomoArigato (06-02-22), Farmer Geddon (06-02-22), GEORGE (06-02-22), mpsj (06-02-22), ToughCall (04-04-22)

Thanks

If the device will work when the pc is offline, then have a netbook for personal stuff that never goes online.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Farmer Geddon For This Useful Post:

DomoArigato (06-02-22), forager (06-02-22), GEORGE (06-02-22), ToughCall (04-04-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer Geddon View Post
    If the device will work when the pc is offline, then have a netbook for personal stuff that never goes online.
    i didn't realise it was PC compatible, that should make things much easier, thanks. i might actually try one of these then.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to forager For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-02-22), ToughCall (04-04-22)

Thanks

If using with an older pc or netbook, make sure it can use usb.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Farmer Geddon For This Useful Post:

forager (07-02-22), GEORGE (06-02-22), ToughCall (04-04-22)

Thanks

I have one of these....usb model.
    Never hold it still enough for a photo......until i used an old cheap mic stand!
    Fits like a glove and takes unblurred pics.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimbop For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (15-04-22), forager (15-04-22), GEORGE (15-04-22)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4