Thread: Washington Air Guard members prepare for grid down

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,618 Times

Default Washington Air Guard members prepare for grid down

My brother is a former marine who did 2 tours in the sandbox as a marine and 2 as Air Guardsman. He was recently called into a briefing where he was warned to personally prepare for a grid down scenario to be caused by cyber attack. While the world economic forum has predicted a grid down scenario for this winter, the fact that guardsmen are being told to personally prepare is troubling. So if you live in the States and want to do what he was instructed to do, now is the time to store food, water and fuel for a multiple week grid down scenario. Don't forget to get some cash out of the bank. I'm sure closing banks is the major motive.

I suspect the globalists got everything they could from the plandemic and now need another crisis to restrict our freedoms. Maybe just to save Bernie from himself. Who is Bernie? Remember the movie weekend at Bernie's? I feel like we are in a weekend at Bernie's horror show, wheel him out prop him up and put a diaper on him all hale the President.

J
    Last edited by Jingo; 05-02-22 at 10:11 PM.
    "If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Deku Nut (06-02-22), Farmer Geddon (06-02-22), GEORGE (05-02-22), LewisR19 (05-02-22), MrC (05-02-22), M_C (05-02-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,563 Times

Being in the uk, I’m not too concerned. But the ongoing situation with Russia and Ukraine it’s slowly worrying.

You never actually know what’s going on. Let’s hope we’ll all be ok. Stay safe, folks. If all goes to shit il get me air rifle out that’s the best I can do for now

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LewisR19 For This Useful Post:

Deku Nut (06-02-22), Farmer Geddon (06-02-22), GEORGE (05-02-22), Jingo (05-02-22), M_C (05-02-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,618 Times

Yeah I'm hoping that whole Russia Ukraine thing is just a kind of a sideshow to distract everybody from the real economic problems the US dollar is causing.

J

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Deku Nut (06-02-22), Farmer Geddon (06-02-22), GEORGE (05-02-22), M_C (05-02-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

I see this whole Ukraine thing as a couple of western leaders have domestic issues & need the pressure off them at home - hence the rhetoric!

That said, I'm sure Vlad would like Ukraine back...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Deku Nut (06-02-22), Farmer Geddon (06-02-22), GEORGE (05-02-22), Jingo (06-02-22)