Thread: Busting the THC Myth: When it Comes to the Best User Experience, Terpenes Reign Supre

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,184 Times

Default Busting the THC Myth: When it Comes to the Best User Experience, Terpenes Reign Supre

We have just begun to scratch the surface of the potential of terpenes in cannabis. With the right alignment across the industry and a stronger focus on genetics in breeding, we will see the rise of completely unique cannabis varieties.
    The post Busting the THC Myth: When it Comes to the Best User Experience, Terpenes Reign Supreme appeared first on Cannabis Industry Journal.

More...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inky For This Useful Post:

barney_b (04-03-22), GEORGE (04-03-22), mpsj (04-03-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 51,467 Times

I was fighting this fight with the old man recently. The argument was that lab-grown high-THC strains were on a higher tier due to their THC content.

My argument was that everclear has a higher ABV but Grey Goose was a more refined product and a more pleasurable experience.

I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir here, however.

Cheers

"The footsteps of the farmer is the best fertilizer."

Welcome to The Barnyard

4. The Following User Says Thank You to barney_b For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-03-22)