Thread: Superbud reborn

Thanks

Default Superbud reborn

Just seeing if anyone has used superbud reborn. I had a problem with my plants growing to high. I have always wanted to stay away from pgr. Been told this is a good one to use. Any advice

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigskip123 For This Useful Post:

barney_b (21-03-22), GEORGE (21-03-22), mpsj (21-03-22), V8 (21-03-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 51,484 Times

If it's height you're fighting, I would think that LST would be a more natural solution than using a PGR.

I've been told PGRs stopped plants from stretching. I used a PGR and watched my plants stretch an additional 6 inches while sucking the stuff up at full strength. I don't buy it.

Cheers
    B

"The footsteps of the farmer is the best fertilizer."

Welcome to The Barnyard

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barney_b For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-03-22), V8 (21-03-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 15,810 Times

Quote Originally Posted by bigskip123 View Post
    Just seeing if anyone has used superbud reborn. I had a problem with my plants growing to high. I have always wanted to stay away from pgr. Been told this is a good one to use. Any advice

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk
    I find it hard to believe that any product can control stretch. A plant's gonna-do-what-it-wants-to-do during stretch based on what it's been fed and lighting at the time. JMO

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mpsj For This Useful Post:

barney_b (21-03-22), GEORGE (21-03-22), V8 (21-03-22)