Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Music Teachers for Guitar

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 15,808 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I mixed up my terms buddy said the term. I like blues rock Samantha fish, Joe B, I messed with the amp more. No I can’t at the moment I’m learning the fretboard , spider walking ect ,trying to figure out grips I don’t regret the spark amp. Just want to get the most of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I checked-out the Spark Amp online and it sounds like a fun little amp with all those pre-sets. Depends on your pickups, but here's a YT video that might help you with tone. Most blues players use tube amps so if there is something along those lines as pre-sets I would give them a try. Happy picking.
    Last edited by mpsj; 23-03-22 at 08:09 PM. Reason: added YT

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mpsj For This Useful Post:

Buttercup (23-03-22), GEORGE (23-03-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mpsj View Post
    I checked-out the Spark Amp online and it sounds like a fun little amp with all those pre-sets. Depends on your pickups, but here's a YT video that might help you with tone. Most blues players use tube amps so if there is something along those lines as pre-sets I would give them a try. Happy picking.
    Friend showed me this one called Dennis crunch . I’m using a Urban Lp style guitar. I’m sure they will have a ton on resale sites since the little one launched Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3732.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	810.9 KB 
ID:	418938

Just a cup of butter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6wetejGqh0

HA found it Thanks guys

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Buttercup For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-03-22)

Thanks

Wife just told that the store put out help wanted signs across FB.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Buttercup For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-03-22)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2