Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Autos outdoors

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

Tomato food isn't, 'the best' but it's more than acceptable!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-03-22), scoot (01-04-22), Sun&Soil (22-08-22)

Thanks

Well they is all done done and done, the winner of the autos is fast buds mimosa cake 2oz stayed short.. some fuck called purple devil looked proper weird as did another purple fucker whose name i cant recall and cant be bothered too, all in all, autos are shit with the exception of mimosa cake, did ducks foot, lucky to get half an ounce of them, all in all I had 9 autos out my back garden and couldnt smell fuck all from the road only when I was within 10ft of them did they start to smell. did vertigo by paradise seeds too that was shit, only auto i would do again is mimosa cake, done in 10 weeks outdoors too, proper buds not these weird purple fucks, the dark devil was tiny too.. so Mimosa cake it is next year will get shed loads of the fuckers in, smoke test in about a month give it a nice cure,, others will be used for edibles.

lumatek zues pro 465 is an awesome bit of kit.. got my regs vegging with it on half throttle they are loving it and light is fucking miles (20 inches) away happy daze.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ManicPilchardFace For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (22-08-22), GEORGE (22-08-22), M_C (22-08-22), Sun&Soil (22-08-22)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2