Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: **Multiverse Beans Appreciation thread** Share your experiences here**

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,742 Times

Super fast shipping again. Sweet Cherry pie. Got an auto GG4 which I may do as an experiment with coco and dry amendments, mr canucks style (shut up, he’s what gave me the idea to grow). A little over grease gun lol, have like 50. Will give to a friend. Thanks again MvB!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	44FF5D6D-0977-4B15-ADEF-E7263AEE50A5.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	3.09 MB 
ID:	426428

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shaun For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (21-07-22), CityDweller (23-07-22), Deku Nut (21-07-22), GEORGE (21-07-22), IceCalibur (21-07-22), MultiVerseCC (12-08-22), r33ee (21-07-22), scoot (21-07-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,169 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Stokes View Post
    Super fast shipping again. Sweet Cherry pie. Got an auto GG4 which I may do as an experiment with coco and dry amendments, mr canucks style (shut up, he’s what gave me the idea to grow). A little over grease gun lol, have like 50. Will give to a friend. Thanks again MvB!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	44FF5D6D-0977-4B15-ADEF-E7263AEE50A5.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	3.09 MB 
ID:	426428
    Love the stickers! MvB does not disappoint!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (23-07-22), Deku Nut (23-07-22), GEORGE (23-07-22), MultiVerseCC (12-08-22), r33ee (23-07-22), scoot (23-07-22), Shaun (18-05-23)

Thanks

Most recent experience with MvB wasnt so good. Customer service taking a dive imo. Cant just share the good experiences i reckon

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shaun For This Useful Post:

Deku Nut (19-05-23), GEORGE (18-05-23), IceCalibur (19-05-23), MrC (18-05-23)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 51,466 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    Most recent experience with MvB wasnt so good. Customer service taking a dive imo. Cant just share the good experiences i reckon
    So what happened? Paul seems to be the type to respond to everyone that reaches out.

Sucks to hear you've had a bad exp.

B

"The footsteps of the farmer is the best fertilizer."

Welcome to The Barnyard

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barney_b For This Useful Post:

Deku Nut (19-05-23), GEORGE (19-05-23), IceCalibur (19-05-23)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barney_b View Post
    So what happened? Paul seems to be the type to respond to everyone that reaches out.

Sucks to hear you've had a bad exp.

B
    Its the direction theyre taking their company. Will have a winded response, so will elaborate further when i have time to sit down

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shaun For This Useful Post:

barney_b (19-05-23), Deku Nut (20-05-23), GEORGE (19-05-23), IceCalibur (19-05-23)

Thanks

Ok. So before i get into my issue with MvB, let me say that im not looking to argue with anyones opinion on how they spend their money, i also dont expect someone to argue how i spend mine.

I dont agree with charging someone a ‘rush processing fee’. I think its a bullshit money grabbing charge for something a merchant who claims to take pride in customer service should do anyways. Its basically telling someone “hey, i’ll care more if you pay me more money”. Its not just that either, its telling everyone who ordered BEFORE you that they’ll have to wait because theyre not important. We’re a civilized people, first come-first serve. Pisses me off to no end, saw it at Kings Dominion last year and it was awful. What about to all those kids waiting hours in line to ride roller coasters whose parents dont have money to pay for cutting in line privilege. There are already options to speed up shipping offered by the us postal service, that doesnt involve cutting in line. The whole idea of it is a black eye for customer service. Eventually, everyone will be paying this ‘rush fee’. What then? Its just another fee. Like ‘early termination fees’ that dont involve any extra work or service, just more ways to reach into your pockets. Like pressuring you to tip with ipads at coffee shops for cashiers, because employers wont come off with more money. Or embedded 20% gratuities for a server who could have been a complete dick bag. You know some places sre charging extra fees and its included on the receipt for health insurance?

As you can see with this thread i greatly value exceptional customer service, a few companies get my money first because of it. I will even pay more to support small businesses because they cant compete with the likes of amazon and walmart. But call it what it is, dont mask you trying to make more profit as a service to me.

Anyways, i should have edited my comment because my initial post makes it seem like they shit in a bag and mailed it to me. It wasnt anything like that. I mean, it could have been handled better. I emailed them asking respectfully to cancel my order, i stated my reason and that since i hadnt even received an invoice or bankdraft it would be easy. I didnt want to have a conversation about it, or have anyone kiss my ass. Not gonna tell someone how to run their ship, i’ll just take my business elsewhere. Anyways, dude did try to text, call, and email. Which is cool, but its not what i wanted. Just wanted to go a different direction. More time elapsed and they still went through with the order. Not a big deal, was gonna order the ethiopian x malawi from somewhere else. Will still grow them, just decided i didnt want to spend my money with MvB. Decided i didnt want to pay more money for rush processing, i’ll wait in line like everyone else.

Sorry if this doesnt make sense. People are talking and i cant concentrate

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shaun For This Useful Post:

barney_b (21-05-23), Deku Nut (20-05-23), GEORGE (19-05-23), IceCalibur (19-05-23), MrG (19-05-23)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3