Thread: Box fan cable

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,845 Times

Default Box fan cable

Sorry not sure if this is the right section but just a quick one, I've been gifted one of these fans i know its a bit big for what I need but with summer temps I'm going to give it a go or might possibly sell it.

Anyway its a box fan without a cable I've tried Google but can't find a cable on its own for it, any ideas?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220415-170318_Chrome.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	420593

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Twisted For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-04-22), LewisR19 (15-04-22), M_C (11-06-22), V8 (15-04-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 33,477 Times

Standar pc, tv, and screen power cable?

Maybe a diffrent socket

V8
    Last edited by V8; 15-04-22 at 07:24 PM.
    Mini veg tent grow: V8`s mini garden

4. The Following User Says Thank You to V8 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-04-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 33,477 Times

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220415-202210_Chrome.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	324.0 KB 
ID:	420598

v8

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to V8 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-04-22), M_C (15-04-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,563 Times

If it’s too powerful for what you need, I’d recommend a fan speed controller. I had one of these box fans for my last tent and that was wayyyyy overkill, but with a cheap controller I was able to set it perfectly

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LewisR19 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-04-22), M_C (15-04-22), V8 (15-04-22)

Thanks

Default Box fan cable

Be carful if your using a tent with thin poles. One of those bad bitches will fold a tent in on itself with negative pressure I have done it. Twice…..

Like someone said get a cheap fan controller. Just look into ac and ec fans so you don’t get a controller that will malfunction.

“To summarise, the difference between an AC fan and EC fan is: An AC fan has an alternating current and is very expensive to control without making it hum or buzz. An EC fan is basically a digital fan. It's a lot easier to control.9”

Hit up the hydro bros online for the cable they will send you one asap normally next day delivery.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eighttwo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-06-22), V8 (11-06-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,418 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Eighttwo View Post
    Be carful if your using a tent with thin poles. One of those bad bitches will fold a tent in on itself with negative pressure I have done it. Twice…..

Like someone said get a cheap fan controller. Just look into ac and ec fans so you don’t get a controller that will malfunction.

“To summarise, the difference between an AC fan and EC fan is: An AC fan has an alternating current and is very expensive to control without making it hum or buzz. An EC fan is basically a digital fan. It's a lot easier to control.9”

Hit up the hydro bros online for the cable they will send you one asap normally next day delivery.
    We have lots of folks using AC Infinity fans and controllers, which are ec fans.

Do you work for hydro bros.? I ask because there are lots of other stores that sell all this stuff.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue61 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-06-22), TightNugs (11-06-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue61 View Post
    We have lots of folks using AC Infinity fans and controllers, which are ec fans.

Do you work for hydro bros.? I ask because there are lots of other stores that sell all this stuff.
    So because I got a good service from somewhere. And show a little loyalty I work for them. Actually I was just over the moon with the service and wanted to show them some love. I had someone online do me dirty I won’t mention names and these guys went above and beyond for me when they didn’t have too. Plus I made a mistake posting a link and the mods pulled me up so I won’t be mentioning any shops in the future. Only mention them to answer your question.

Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Eighttwo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-06-22)