Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Elon Musk ... is he a goody or a baddy

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,350 Times

Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    Not throwing out any republican hate. I am not a partisan and love all people. I am of the weed tribe. But i hear ya bro. Politics on a weed board is best avoided.
    Agreed. I can babble on about partisanship being a plebian illusion, money ruling the world, and get into central banking being the worst oppressors of humankind, but I kinda want to keep my presence here about the ganj.

I can literally talk about this topic for a week straight and never touch the same base twice, but most don't want to hear, so I don't.

I actually wrote a book in this thread yesterday, only to delete before posting because I revealed too much.

I will say this though.. Reality TRULY is stranger than fiction if you actually have the autistic gumption to go down uncomfortable detail laden rabbit holes.

We ARE on the cusp of another tech boom. I can tell you this from first hand experience. The path to that boom will require prepping of the masses (current), but calamity will increase further to aid in prepping.

Without inferring anything whatsoever about the event, does anybody think that the Patriot Act, TSA, NDAA, and beefing up of homeland Sec would have been swiftly enacted had 9/11 not happened? Nope, they wouldn't have had the backing of the public at the time. Ever heard of op northwoods? Know any of the fine details of the NDAA in regards to propoganda on the masses?

We mostly occupy ourselves with our own endeavors, thus our "long game" might be getting kids through school, retirement (if were lucky), etc..

Y'all might not believe this, but some are continuing on a "long game" that a number of generations before them have already attributed to. The physical world is a grain of sand in time and truth is very subjective and mallable.

Ok, so I didn't even touch on Musk, but I have said too much already. It's all very related, and thats not a stretch. Our current world is very much a technocracy at this point, plain and simple..

I am a schitzoid, I know. Flame, rant, disregard, piss on this post.. I am indifferent with nothing to prove. Just some snippets cast into the garden here and there. If nothing grows, I have a private inside garden that has crops of reality to keep me and mine "hopefully" sheltered come future events. Not some crazy prepper, but sensible about some things. I REALLY should get an outside garden going though [non inuendo/code speak).

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DomoArigato For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-04-22), Mac (22-04-22), scoot (22-04-22), Shaun (22-04-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,744 Times

I want to get a garden going but I honestly dont know shit about starting it. Gonna burn a brush pile this weekend, and it will be where my garden will eventually go. At least it will have some potassium for when i finally start one

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shaun For This Useful Post:

DomoArigato (22-04-22), GEORGE (22-04-22), IceCalibur (22-04-22), Mac (22-04-22), riot (02-05-22), scoot (22-04-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Stokes View Post
    I want to get a garden going but I honestly dont know shit about starting it. Gonna burn a brush pile this weekend, and it will be where my garden will eventually go. At least it will have some potassium for when i finally start one
    You burn too much and it will run the soil. I would mix it up really good after the burn any way and let the weather wash it good before trying to grow in that spot. JMO

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

DomoArigato (22-04-22), Mac (22-04-22), scoot (22-04-22), Shaun (22-04-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,744 Times

Good looking out george

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shaun For This Useful Post:

DomoArigato (22-04-22), GEORGE (22-04-22), Mac (22-04-22), riot (02-05-22), scoot (22-04-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stokes View Post
    Get ya some fresh cow dung and till it in there too, and as George said, let the rain do it's magic for a bit to spread out the hot spots. I can't say a whole lot though, cause I'm in the same boat for now. My neighbors have an absolutely stunning garden. They have I want to say like 10 Birdies raised garden beds. They put wood and sticks in the bottom with a layers of composted material and good soil on top of that. They are truly rockin-n-rollin with their garden endeavor. I'm thinking that when we do eventually outdoor garden, we are going to go this route as well. Maybe not Birdies due to price, but something similar..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220422-095813_Firefox.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	825.3 KB 
ID:	421079
    Last edited by DomoArigato; 22-04-22 at 03:02 PM.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DomoArigato For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-04-22), IceCalibur (22-04-22), Mac (22-04-22), MrC (22-04-22), M_C (23-04-22), scoot (22-04-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,419 Times

Be careful with some of those metal raised beds. Most have a lot of zinc for rust proofing
    and it will leach out and kill your crops.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blue61 For This Useful Post:

DomoArigato (22-04-22), GEORGE (22-04-22), IceCalibur (22-04-22), Mac (22-04-22), riot (02-05-22), scoot (22-04-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue61 View Post
    Be careful with some of those metal raised beds. Most have a lot of zinc for rust proofing
    and it will leach out and kill your crops.
    I mentioned something along those lines to my neighbor (thinking galvanized raised beds), but he gave me a big to-do about the Birdie beds and how this has been accounted for, etc. They have some sort of paint/coating that supposedly is fine for gardening despite it being manufactuered from steel. I really didn't look into it much further tbh, cause both of these folks are OCD level detail oriented, but will surely research the topic once we get closer. Hell, we may just end up with wood beds, but I do like the idea of raised beds vs ground for a small home garden. Thanks for that though, cause I bet it's probably very real for galvanized beds (maybe Birdies too). Certainly something to consider before pulling the trigger..
    Last edited by DomoArigato; 22-04-22 at 06:41 PM.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DomoArigato For This Useful Post:

barney_b (22-04-22), Blue61 (22-04-22), GEORGE (22-04-22), riot (02-05-22), scoot (23-04-22)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3