Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Curly and tear in leaves seedling

Thanks

I can adjust the light from hps if there is too much light. The led panel cannot be adjusted. It would also be the spectrum offered by LEDs, respectively 400-500nm (blue) and 600-700nm (red), which hps does not look so good from a few I saw on the diagrams. Am I wrong? I know that means more electricity. I read all sorts of opinions. Do you recommend me to choose only hps? I intend to keep only 4 whatever. White widow photo all. At least that's what the store says. The light goes on 20/4. Now wet them every 2 days. This weekend I'm going to go see what more specialized nutrients I find. Any opinion is welcome and I kindly ask you to give your opinion as much as possible when you have time. Thank you for your help.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greenboy94 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (15-06-22), Farmer Geddon (16-06-22), GEORGE (15-06-22), Sun&Soil (24-06-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 20,238 Times

If your grow is going to be cold, hps. If warm, use led if you can afford it.

If you keep it simple, you will get good results. If you try to be perfect, it is more likely to fail. Leave the more advanced stuff such as light spectrums etc. until you have more experience.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Farmer Geddon For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (24-06-22), GEORGE (16-06-22), Greenboy94 (16-06-22), IceCalibur (16-06-22), Mart the Elder (24-06-22), Sun&Soil (24-06-22)

Thanks

Howdy. Everything is going well. Now I use the TDS meter. Apparently the problem was the nutrient Ecothrive Charge. I changed and now I use from Canna Coco, Rhizotonic both for normal feeding and foliar spraying and cal-mag. I also upgraded the ventilation. As for the light, I will buy another LED panel or I will make one with aluminum profiles so that the current one will be in the center for a better light distribution. It seems that I have no choice and still need a bigger investment than I calculated. Thanks a lot for your help.

Late edite: I don't know why but I can't post pics.
    Last edited by Greenboy94; 24-06-22 at 12:52 AM.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greenboy94 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (24-06-22), Farmer Geddon (24-06-22), GEORGE (24-06-22), Sun&Soil (24-06-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,171 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Greenboy94 View Post
    Howdy. Everything is going well. Now I use the TDS meter. Apparently the problem was the nutrient Ecothrive Charge. I changed and now I use from Canna Coco, Rhizotonic both for normal feeding and foliar spraying and cal-mag. I also upgraded the ventilation. As for the light, I will buy another LED panel or I will make one with aluminum profiles so that the current one will be in the center for a better light distribution. It seems that I have no choice and still need a bigger investment than I calculated. Thanks a lot for your help.

Late edite: I don't know why but I can't post pics.
    Glad to hear it's going well. The photo issue is a server issue being worked on. Hopefully we can see your photos soon.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (24-06-22), Farmer Geddon (24-06-22), GEORGE (24-06-22), Greenboy94 (24-06-22), Sun&Soil (24-06-22)

Thanks

They are not perfect because of me. They are still recovering and I still have work to do. The picture is taken after applying the leaf spray. The runoff ppm is somewhere at 1000 and the pH is 6.5.I had problems with retained salts and a small excess of nutrients.I feed with cal-mag and rizo and try to keep ppm around 800 and pH 5.9. I no longer use powder fertilizer and the change should be seen slowly. What do you think ?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greenboy94 For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (26-06-22), GEORGE (26-06-22)

Thanks

Here are my little girls. I want you to tell me your opinion. ps: they were wet and under the blue light. The one in the lower left corner has developed some yellow dots, I hope not because of some pests. I checked each leaf. Not all plants have this problem. They had a bad start due to my mistakes and I think that's why they are not perfect. Please give your opinion no matter how harsh it may sound. I'm still learning how to do this.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5AA5D562-7D5E-40B1-A691-202BEFE4A297.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	3.33 MB 
ID:	425200

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greenboy94 For This Useful Post:

Farmer Geddon (28-06-22), GEORGE (28-06-22)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4