Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Should I flush after using cal mag through soil grow

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion View Post
    Lol Cheers m8 I was just giving it along with grow and bloom but it didn’t stop my leaves turning to shit, I’m hoping my herb dryer rack will do the trick with drying it but we’ll see, I think I’ve figured out why my leaves have been going to shit I reckon my light has been turned up too high, I mean compared to most of yous on here it’s tiny but it’s a powerful little light for what it is it’s a 150w hlg rspec and I think I’ve had it turned up too much so the highest it’s been this time is half way and I need to adjust my growdrobe so I can move the light higher, I’ve always messed up with the growing apart from my mentored grow but it’s mainly when they start flowering but the drying and curing screws me right up, it’s turned from a hobby to more of an obsession to get it right, I’ve got my first photo growing in there and it looks ok I think but once again I’m shitting it getting to the flowering stage lol
    Cheers bud sorry for the rant
    Fairly sure I have the same kind of issues as you, using Oldtimers and Bio bizz soil.
    My first run was pretty awful and my second started to go downhill, I have hard water and thought it might be some kind of lockout. Then Samwise suggested I try amino acids and it seemed to save it, but I only started using it about half way through the grow.
    This time I'm using it from the beginning, if it works I'll let you know.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doink For This Useful Post:

barney_b (24-05-22), GEORGE (24-05-22), scorpion (24-05-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,337 Times

Quote Originally Posted by DoinkBrah View Post
    Fairly sure I have the same kind of issues as you, using Oldtimers and Bio bizz soil.
    My first run was pretty awful and my second started to go downhill, I have hard water and thought it might be some kind of lockout. Then Samwise suggested I try amino acids and it seemed to save it, but I only started using it about half way through the grow.
    This time I'm using it from the beginning, if it works I'll let you know.
    Nice one m8 good thinking, my first autos I was mentored by M_C and I used plant magic soil and it went sweet and I didn’t even need to use nutrients but I screwed up the drying and curing, then the ones after that I messed them up and thought I’ll try biobizz light mix and I’ve been trying to work with it since, somebody mentioned about my water and I checked it out and it’s soft so I got plant magic soft water nutes and they still came out shite lol so went back to old timers, now I’ve been thinking it’s the light turned up too high, but my photoperiod seems to have been going good upto a couple of days ago, I fooked up and watered to late but I think she will be back to normal tomorrow, just hope she doesn’t go to shit when I flip her
    Cheers

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

barney_b (24-05-22), Doink (24-05-22), GEORGE (24-05-22)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2