Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Win a 3 Pack of Anesia Seeds NEW Dankberry!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen Seeds View Post
    Hi all,

Thanks for the support as always, especially those who had already won and popped bye to say hello!

There were only two entries in this one, so it felt weird to pick a favourite! City Dweller and Mad John, we will be sending you both out a three pack of Anesia Seeds Dankberry. Please get in touch with your name and address details and we'll get them sent out.

Thanks again everyone for participating and the overall good vibes!

Chosen Seeds
    Very kind indeed Chosen Seeds, and congrats to both the winners!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (09-06-22), CityDweller (09-06-22), Deku Nut (09-06-22), GEORGE (09-06-22), MadJohn (09-06-22), Shaun (21-06-22), Tommy stoner (21-06-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,410 Times

You guys are awesome, Big thanks for the comp Chosen.
    Congratz to both winners

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Deku Nut For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (09-06-22), GEORGE (09-06-22), MadJohn (09-06-22), riot (27-06-22), Shaun (21-06-22), Tommy stoner (21-06-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,926 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen Seeds View Post
    Hi all,

Thanks for the support as always, especially those who had already won and popped bye to say hello!

There were only two entries in this one, so it felt weird to pick a favourite! City Dweller and Mad John, we will be sending you both out a three pack of Anesia Seeds Dankberry. Please get in touch with your name and address details and we'll get them sent out.

Thanks again everyone for participating and the overall good vibes!

Chosen Seeds
    Whooop!!!

Nice one and that's very kind of you

Now I know what I'm going to be growing next. I'll make sure to get a diary up for it as well.

Huge thanks again.

MJ

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MadJohn For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (09-06-22), CityDweller (09-06-22), Deku Nut (09-06-22), GEORGE (09-06-22), riot (27-06-22), Shaun (21-06-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,926 Times

This mornings post delivered an exciting package in the form of 3 Dankberry seeds.

Absolutely over the moon and it will be ny next grow with a courtesy diary (even though you didn't ask or request one). Then again when you see what a mess I make of my first non auto you might wish I hadn't

Many thanks again

MJ

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MadJohn For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (20-06-22), GEORGE (20-06-22), riot (27-06-22), Shaun (21-06-22)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2