Thread: Advanced nutrients Overdrive.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,101 Times
    Provided Answers: 1

Default Answered: Advanced nutrients Overdrive.

Hi I'm in week 7 of flower now and heard some good things about using overdrive for the last 3 weeks of flower before the chop.
    Has anyone used this product before and if so what sort of results have you had?
    Also would you recommend using it as an addition to my bloom nutrients, or would it be better to just feed plain water now as I am approaching the chop? On my previous grow I never flushed and can't say that the taste was harsh so might continue with feeding every other water. Thanks in advance

2. "OK so I've been using overdrive for 3 waterings now. Today was the last feed I'm giving with notes, I put half measures in but fed 2ml of od per litre. Next couple of feeds will he water and od. The buds have def pfut on a lot of size and bulk. However this could be normal genetics for the plants. Got maybe a couple more weeks left. I would recommend using overdrive purely because of the size of the buds I have now, I will be using it again on my next grow, maybe it was the plant genetics or the overdrive, whatever it was I will be doing the same thing again next year.Attachment 424580Attachment 424579"

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Karlito1 For This Useful Post:

barney_b (03-06-22), CityDweller (04-06-22), GEORGE (03-06-22), scoot (04-06-22), V8 (04-06-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,404 Times
    Provided Answers: 4

I've used OD a few times,to be honest I haven't really noticed any difference so I dropped it,I just use powder koolbloom at the end of flower now.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scoot For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (04-06-22), GEORGE (18-06-22), Karlito1 (04-06-22), V8 (04-06-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 33,477 Times
    Provided Answers: 6

Overdrive is a part of Advansed 3 line PK booster for flower and should be used with veg and bloom nutes.

I use bigbud from week 2-5 flower then swap out bigbud with overdrive week 5-7. I have had huge and hard nugs with it.

V8
    Mini veg tent grow: V8`s mini garden

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to V8 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-06-22), Karlito1 (04-06-22), scoot (18-06-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,101 Times
    Provided Answers: 1

OK so I've been using overdrive for 3 waterings now. Today was the last feed I'm giving with notes, I put half measures in but fed 2ml of od per litre. Next couple of feeds will he water and od. The buds have def pfut on a lot of size and bulk. However this could be normal genetics for the plants. Got maybe a couple more weeks left. I would recommend using overdrive purely because of the size of the buds I have now, I will be using it again on my next grow, maybe it was the plant genetics or the overdrive, whatever it was I will be doing the same thing again next year.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220618_165435.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	3.71 MB 
ID:	424580Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SmartSelect_20220618-200709_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	424579

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Karlito1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-06-22), scoot (18-06-22), V8 (18-06-22)