Thread: Who uses cannazym or similar?

Thanks

Default Unanswered: Who uses cannazym or similar?

It wasn’t until I was breaking down my coco and emptying my pots that I realised just now little roots I must of had throughout my last grow.

The recipe I use for nutes was from the guy down my shop who I get my girls off and it has always included this product

It looks/sounds like it burns off or dissolves the roots throughout the grow and it certainly looks like it does

I would of thought we want big roots and lots of them and not this?

Cheers fellas

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bobby1980 For This Useful Post:

barney_b (30-06-22), GEORGE (30-06-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times
    Provided Answers: 20

Cannazym breaks down dead roots and stimulates beneficial micro organisms.
    It’s enzymes which help with plant disease and nutrient uptake.It’s a good thing to have in your Arsenal.
    I use Dutch pro multitotal which is the same thing.

For good roots you want a root stimulator
    Add a beneficial bacteria like “Great white shark” or “reggae roots” at potting up time.
    Then If you are using the canna brand you would want rhizotonic for a maintenance root stim dose now and again.
    Last edited by Bethmeg; 30-06-22 at 11:05 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-07-22), MadJohn (01-07-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,076 Times
    Provided Answers: 3

Sounds more like you stunted the plant by saturating the media.

That whole “you can’t over water coco” thing only applies to big plants. If you saturate the coco the roots just drink & don’t hunt for moisture so you want a bit of dry back in the beginning to get the roots to spread out.

Thinking about it there’s probably a million other things that would cause the same issue, but it’s a common issue I see with people planting auto seeds in 15L containers, watering them to run off & ending up with tiny plants (because the media never gets to dry, the roots don’t spread & the smaller the roots, the smaller the fruits).

Cannayzm’s a beneficial product & won’t harm anything.
    B1unt XIII: Chemdogging & Sour Diesel - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...post1071304159

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to B1unt For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (05-07-22), GEORGE (04-07-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,926 Times

Quote Originally Posted by B1unt View Post
    Sounds more like you stunted the plant by saturating the media.

That whole “you can’t over water coco” thing only applies to big plants. If you saturate the coco the roots just drink & don’t hunt for moisture so you want a bit of dry back in the beginning to get the roots to spread out.

Thinking about it there’s probably a million other things that would cause the same issue, but it’s a common issue I see with people planting auto seeds in 15L containers, watering them to run off & ending up with tiny plants (because the media never gets to dry, the roots don’t spread & the smaller the roots, the smaller the fruits).

Cannayzm’s a beneficial product & won’t harm anything.
    My first 2 weeks watering after potting into a 12L coco pot were

1.2, skip, 1.2, skip, 1.2, 1.2, 1.1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1.1, 1.2

The run off varied from 20-40% over that time. I also tended to water the outside of pot and never in the middle where the seedling was for that 2 weeks.

At week 8 I'm now up to 4l a day and about to go to 4.5l.

Hope that helps

MJ
    Previous Diaries - Auto Blue Dream Dankberry
    Grow Kit List

Lights - 2*MarsHydro TS1000, 1 MarsHydro FC3000 and 1*Migro Array 2 Pro
    Tent - ACInfinity Cloudlab 642, HomeBox 80*80*160
    Extraction - ACInfinity Cloudline S6 plus - Mountain Air Carbon Filter
    Neuts - Emerald Harvest
    Grow Medium - Coco (Canna Coco Pro+) - Plant!t DWC/Wilma

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MadJohn For This Useful Post:

B1unt (04-07-22), GEORGE (04-07-22)