Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Raspberry Pi ?????

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,639 Times

Quote Originally Posted by CheapHomeGrown View Post
    I love playing around with raspberry pi, just started looking into micro controllers with Arduino, the Arduino IDE is easy to use(basic code input/output etc).
    Gonna have a good read up over the next couple of days having grief with my Internet using a dongle at the moment just wish I had a.magic wand and ding it's all set up but Where's the fun in that

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bogsmokefarm For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (12-07-22), GEORGE (12-07-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,144 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bogsmokefarm View Post
    Gonna have a good read up over the next couple of days having grief with my Internet using a dongle at the moment just wish I had a.magic wand and ding it's all set up but Where's the fun in that

Its all good fun, have you looked at diet-pie?
    My daughter could not get a good wifi signal, search diet-pi wifi and it comes up with a hot spot program, you have to set a few things up like your WiFi but I got it up and running in 15 minutes, (not going to talk about the 3 hour it took me to find it lol). (3b+)
    SSH on the raspberry pi is really good, If possible it would be great to build an app on android studio and control the raspberry pi and then use the raspberry pi to control some Arduino's in my grow room.

Have you tried Linux OS on you computer?
    Last edited by CheapHomeGrown; 12-07-22 at 10:58 PM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CheapHomeGrown For This Useful Post:

Bogsmokefarm (12-07-22), CityDweller (12-07-22), GEORGE (12-07-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CheapHomeGrown View Post
    Its all good fun, have you looked at diet-pie?
    My daughter could not get a good wifi signal, search diet-pi wifi and it comes up with a hot spot program, you have to set a few things up like your WiFi but I got it up and running in 15 minutes, (not going to talk about the 3 hour it took me to find it lol). (3b+)
    SSH on the raspberry pi is really good, If possible it would be great to build an app on android studio and control the raspberry pi and then use the raspberry pi to control some Arduino's in my grow room.
    I'm having it sorted friday they say only thing is if the engineer needs to go in the ROOM where the magic happens I'm gonna have to sort it myself

I'll have to get bk to you regarding Pi my brain is shutting down and this heat don't help

Linux OS many years ago

OMG you got me wanting to dig out a spare PC and run Linux

Last edited by Bogsmokefarm; 12-07-22 at 11:04 PM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bogsmokefarm For This Useful Post:

CheapHomeGrown (12-07-22), CityDweller (12-07-22), GEORGE (12-07-22)

Thanks

So as far as I got with this is I cheated so to speak I bought a G.A.S Enviro controller which I'm having fun with I'm still not sure what grow with I have done one compost grow and on my 2nd one now which is coco
    And I have RDWC system I bought cheap so what to do that at one point and I also have 150ltrs of coco so think my next is going to be coco again but still would love to set somthing up for the nutrients ph and so on

Sent from my SM-A505GN using Tapatalk

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bogsmokefarm For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-09-22), Jingo (02-09-22), M_C (02-09-22)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2