Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Leaves darken along the veins

Thanks

Today tested Ph of tap water. And for now it rise to 8 points. Like really high, so i added some nutriens to align value of Ph near to 6.
    Name:  ??? ?????.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  36.6 KB
    Rhight - before
    Left - After adding

But i need now to wait before my plant's soil little bit dried up, before i can add some normalized water. Let's see what will come of it

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ElBado For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-08-22), V8 (19-08-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 81,538 Times

You don't need to ph water when in soil. Soil will take care of it's self. You just want your soil to be 6.8 to 7.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (19-08-22)

Thanks

I’d add in some calmag and maybe up the nitrogen slightly. I just added in 0.5ml of calmag (I’ll probably add 1ml tomorrow) to current grow for similar concerns. I up the main part A’s and B’s too if I see this but not by much too soon. A nitrogen and magnesium deficiency can look quite similar when it first shows in the plant. Has anybody got a good way of differentiating the 2 at early stages? It’d be great to know other signs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	73E89862-D49C-409F-AC88-7CE337DE5BE0.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	3.27 MB 
ID:	428267  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to e11 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-08-22)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2