Thread: Questions best in here or my diary?

Thanks

Default Questions best in here or my diary?

Whats up guys, sorry for yet again another daft question but I dont want to spam the forums or wrong sections for that matter.

You guys so far have been life savers and helped me get my first ever diary up and running, I know i missed the first 4 weeks but better late than never.

Just wanted to know if I have any questions at all diray related or not are they still best posted in here or relative sub forums or keep them all in my diary?

Also is there a function on here that enables you to tag a certain member, for instance some website or apps allow you to use the key- @......and then type said members name/s

Thanks for the help in advance I am off to water now and have a few tokes of some gorilla glue

Peace Bobby

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bobby1980 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-09-22), M_C (02-09-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,886 Times

AFAIK the @ function only works on tapatalk (IE the person mentioned needs tapa)

Questions are best in a diary as all the rest of the info is also there... but, on occasions, you may need to ask outside the diary thread...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (02-09-22), Bobby1980 (02-09-22), GEORGE (02-09-22)

Thanks

Many thanks mate

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bobby1980 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-09-22), M_C (02-09-22)