Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Show me yours

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,171 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bogsmokefarm View Post
    No thank you for clearing that up for me as i said I have given away the extra so I'm not braking the walls I would not want to go over the ten I'll.am playing with the idea of giving my friend another four so I'm only looking after 5 but just to be clear tho I have 9 seedlings and one flowering in my tent now love thisnsite so would not want to ge ban I bought new seeds and got a bit over excited with all the flavours to chose from i dont even think I could fit more then ten in my tent once again sorry my plan all along was to stick to the 10 plant limit I was so surprised that I had them many sprout as I haven't had much luck in the past with germination

Sent from my SM-A505GN using Tapatalk
    I deal with that by aiming for 100% germination. 1 seed = 1 plant. Keep it simple.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

Bogsmokefarm (14-09-22), GEORGE (14-09-22)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3