Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Harvest festival

Thanks

Trying this Sweet Seeds FastBud #2 now...nice vape flavours, more fruity than hashy. Tried 185C but did not quite hit the spot at 191C it is borderline too much
    heavy buzz right now. Fine though but rather mentally incapacitated. I will go a bit easy I forgot my old stash is 3 years matured or degraded
    and it hit me quite hard after 2 weeks cure. I will have to go a bit easy on that. I see how long buzz lasts for... I don't think I will be doing much for next hour... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

17pct THC supposedly I think I had better stay around those numbers, I find good strong weed does last a long while when stored nicely.
    Last edited by AutoMicroClub; 16-10-22 at 05:23 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutoMicroClub For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (16-10-22), GEORGE (16-10-22), MonsterEnergy (16-10-22), Sun&Soil (22-10-22)

Thanks

I got more high than before had to take a little evasive action to avoid a bit of a panic. Heart rate was going up a bit... nothing a mixer size coca cola, putting music on radio and some slowly gentle deep breathing with small hold of breath could not resolve in about 3-4mins. Still stoned, I would say quite racy, it will be nice to see how it tapers of, hopefully smoothly with a bit more body buzz. Bit of a neck ache but that could be from the week past same with mental effects. Difficult to judge a buzz if you have a few things on your mind that you normally do not. Brain definitely pleasantly losing a second here and there in the thoughts process. Ok when in chill mode but would not so good if you have anything pressing in the mind. My bet is the buzz will mellow a little over its time living in the jar. I had to give it a test though.

It works that's for sure, took me by surprise there crept up on me. I don't think I even need any more than this for the evening, I suppose this is the smoke report for now.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutoMicroClub For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (16-10-22), GEORGE (16-10-22), MonsterEnergy (16-10-22), Sun&Soil (22-10-22)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,392 Times

that story kinda reminds me of Friday,

Hold up..... i can hear my heartbeat!
    MAN.... that's what it is supposed to do

No.. my shits beating to fast...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

AutoMicroClub (17-10-22), CityDweller (16-10-22), GEORGE (16-10-22), Sun&Soil (22-10-22)

Thanks

Second go on the same weed much better. Still likely too racy for some but I just got caught out last time. Just need to moderate puffs in the vape and leave a little longer between to it does not creep up. It is a good late strain to run, fast and less rot risk as buds not so tight, smells great in the jar now.... though next time will Indica leaning I think.

Please don't scorn me for early harvest I know that is not idea for most. I get a bit stressed towards the end with the smell and feel I have to take what I have> I am happy with my tiny plants and yields. Not being cuaght is important so I don't take the pi88 with size and run time.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutoMicroClub For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-10-22), Sun&Soil (22-10-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,953 Times

Awesome job AutoMicroClub. You got yourself your own system and style and it works for you. That's what's important. Congratulations on your nice harvest.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sun&Soil For This Useful Post:

AutoMicroClub (30-10-22), GEORGE (22-10-22)

Thanks

I am still vaping a popcorn bud here on weekends and getting high... i noticed that I am having a bit a bit more stoned than normal. I usually let the buzz tail off so I am relaxed. Had bad dreams and anxious when went to bed,kept waking up in state of distress whilst still a bit stoned at weekend. I like the racy effect when awake but not for sleeping. I like a nice mellow tial off and went to bed a bit too stoned and never got a tail off before sleep. I am going to stick with indica dom autos for sure... 50/50 sat/ind and early harvest is a bit too much for me. With luck it mellows over 6 month or year in the jar. I learnt something there. I like it a bit racy but with a relaxing body buzz and smooth tail off.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AutoMicroClub For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-11-22)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3