Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Harvest festival

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,882 Times

You may be able to drag some ideas from this thread - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...ttles-24hr-cfl
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

AutoMicroClub (27-09-22), CityDweller (28-09-22), GEORGE (27-09-22), MonsterEnergy (29-09-22), Sun&Soil (22-10-22)

Thanks

I must be sensitive then not so much tolerance. I am not a youth anymore and used herb off and on. Had plenty of whitey
    situations and panic attacks. So got into eating again about 6 years back but found it hard to gauge and ended
    up on the bathroom floor a few times, a bit much to say the least when you get edibles wrong... and crap it last a long time.

But I do like it. And vape is good for control and I just puff 4-6 vape lungs worth and I am good for the evening.

It is more of a concern about smells. I am hybrid in/outdoor and small plants I can get away with relatively
    low outlays 30W LED and not spending on a tent etc. I can manage smells in the main through careful approaches.
    So it is more small plants work stealth wise especially this time of year. Fully outside is fine starting in late spring.

I agree longer running of the plants is more yield 100pct. I have to go with my gut feeling on them in the end for my particular situation.
    This late start was a case of seeing what i could manage. A bit of a late experiment.

Appreciate the words of advice/wisdom though GEORGE.

I feel I don't want to take the p*** too much and keep it on the low down.

It sounds a bit weird, but I grew it in part in some old small bedside cupboard I found in the street
    with a security floodlight I found in a skip. Tramp ganja
    Last edited by AutoMicroClub; 27-09-22 at 09:28 PM.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutoMicroClub For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (28-09-22), GEORGE (27-09-22), MonsterEnergy (29-09-22), M_C (27-09-22), Sun&Soil (22-10-22)

Thanks

Thanks for the link up to Dr. Pepper, impressive.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutoMicroClub For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (28-09-22), GEORGE (27-09-22), MonsterEnergy (29-09-22), Sun&Soil (22-10-22)

Thanks

I did have a bit of troubles with it yellowing leaves and rust spots. I think low temps or not enough N with the
    Biobiz bloom. Could also have been not very good quality water filters so might have had a bit much Chlorine in water
    still. Lower fan leaves were quite yellow. And small bud leaves very dark green and curling down. Was not sure of
    what to do at the time. I am ok it'll get me through winter believe it or not.

Plenty to learn yet.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutoMicroClub For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (28-09-22), GEORGE (27-09-22), MonsterEnergy (29-09-22), Sun&Soil (22-10-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,955 Times

Quote Originally Posted by AutoMicroClub View Post
    Thanks GEORGE Sweet Seeds Fast Bud #2 - I imagine something like 4-7 grams dry in the end which is about 4-6 months worth for me, a bit of a lightweight. 1L pot I am happy with the root system development. I suffered a few minor troubles... some leaf yellowing and rust spots. Not sure why exactly, most likely dipping temps below 15C a few times, maybe over did the Biobizz bloom a little and not quite enough organic nitrogen after flower began. Neutalized an early tiny insect attack.. small white ones and then tiny black ones from outdoors with fingers only. 1L compost 10pct perlite with myco inoc, BB-Bloom and molasses. Not exactly yield of the century I know but I am really happy, was my little baby. Ok for a rather late start. The fruity zest on the chop was wonderful... micro makes the whole process stealthy.

Micro grower whose needs are very small but still loving it. Any thoughts or tips would be great.. plant from tip of pot is 23cms one stem bend LST and a few side branches held down. Gets light onto secondary buds. With a 1L pot watering close to every 24-36 hours. 15 hours light per day, some outdoor and some indoor a 60pct out... 40pct in split 30W LED - 48 days (6 weeks) from cotledons to harvest. I quite like a racy buzz, bit of energy and pep to it. Any thoughts or tips welcome, very much a beginner always looking to improve any aspect.

Attachment 429941

Attachment 429942

Attachment 429943
    why are you chopping so early? in my opinion this could do with another couple of weeks at the very least and would still have little to no amber trichomes. is it intentional? you seem to be doing it on purpose but i am confused although i have never smoked such a young flower, maybe i am missing something?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to forager For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (28-09-22), GEORGE (28-09-22), MonsterEnergy (29-09-22), Sun&Soil (22-10-22)

Thanks

Temperature drop, no real good indoor situation, smell getting heavy and plant looked a little unwell. This Sweet Seeds Fast Bud #2 strain is a bit of a ponger for being so small. Even drying it only about 6 grams is need some good regualr venting, though after 3 days drying it calmed down a bit now. It has diesel heritage 60 sat 40ind. I have grown more Kush Indicas before in summer, there are loads of Kush autos of about 20pct THC they don;' seem to pong till very late on despite really oily frost. A few other pressures that I cannot easily go into also. At 7 weeks I start getting a bit 'nervy, maybe the fear factor creeps in doing it in a non legal place.

I do like the really racy buzz. I find it very Aphrodisiacal and thought provoking and then very relaxing tail off. It suits me really well.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutoMicroClub For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (28-09-22), forager (13-10-22), GEORGE (28-09-22), MonsterEnergy (29-09-22), Sun&Soil (22-10-22)

Thanks

So far so good, nice smell

Name:  b.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  31.3 KB

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AutoMicroClub For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (29-09-22), forager (13-10-22), GEORGE (29-09-22), MonsterEnergy (29-09-22), Sun&Soil (22-10-22), V8 (29-09-22), Valentina (26-10-22)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,392 Times

as long as it fills your needs i guess it's all good,
    people will keep reminding you about the length of flower/size/harvest

because they want you to have the best results possible,
    they aren't harping on they just wanna help

hope its a nice smoke

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

AutoMicroClub (30-09-22), Blue61 (30-09-22), CityDweller (29-09-22), forager (13-10-22), GEORGE (29-09-22), Sun&Soil (22-10-22), V8 (29-09-22)

Thanks

I guess it looks a bit of a silly low yield to most and it is small of course. It was a very late start just to cover myself
    on the back end of winter. I have never grown in a pot bigger than about 3L a low but wide
    7 inch high round tub kind of thing. I managed about 18grams dry so low again. I do everything that I know about
    but never seem to manage huge yields. Before I did Paradise Auto Wappa and Afghan Kush Ryder.

I use seaweed, organic veg feed at first, then shortly after flower starts BB bloom, molasses and trying sprinkling cal
    mag sometimes if I think it needs it... also do the myco powder innoculation.

The Afghan Kush Ryder was really strong loved it but had seed issues this time. So went with fast bud #2
    which was previously a lighter bud type and small yielder. I don;t work in a tent, mainly outdoor trying to optimize light
    wrong time of year to start hopefully what I learnt will be carried forwards.

I have a lot of respect for those growing those leaning towers of bud Not as easy as it looks.

I am glad to get quality close to organic weed though and not have to meet up with the randoms
    and all that stuff. I cannot knock it the buzz is great given how little I know. I try and care for them the best I can.
    Iam sure the forum will help me learn.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutoMicroClub For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (30-09-22), forager (13-10-22), GEORGE (30-09-22), Sun&Soil (22-10-22), Valentina (26-10-22)

Thanks

Little update, no rot, in the jar being burped a couple of times a day, seems fine, more fluffy than Indica dominant but also less
    leafy. I know the good stuff is in there I saw it sparkiling before... smell, nothing too over the top. Mild fruit, a little green stil mixed in..
    but you know if you crushed in the fingers it will be fruity as f***. I leave it alone keep the goodies inside. 8 more days burping and done.
    This will sit and cure longer for maybe 6 months before I need it. Got some serious headbanger stuff in a jar that I managed to procure
    some 2 years ago, it still wreaks, few flakes of that in a vape and I will be staring into space alright.

This will mature for a while before being vaped. Small amount but nice to have as a back up.my herb I use now
    is 3 years old that gives an indication of how light weight I am. It has now gone brown and smells pretty musky all fruit gone.
    but it certainly does the job still. Stored in cool and dark it lasts. Good forum.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutoMicroClub For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (05-10-22), forager (13-10-22), GEORGE (05-10-22), Sun&Soil (22-10-22)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast