Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fastest autoflowering strain experiences...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    1 liter pots? For a 1 liter pot I would want it on a constant drip feed. I don't recall the yield when I grew in a shot glass but it was decent for the space but was on a steady drip.
    I agree that smaller pots make autos faster for exactly the reason you described.
    Yes 1L pot used this time. I am satisfied with what I got by eye alone. I think about 6 grams dry estimated. For 48
    days from sprout to harvest in a not very optimal time of the year in Northern Europe I am satisfied. I got eveything else
    as close as to spot on as I could... optimizing whatever I could.. you can see how well the root ball development
    was in my harvest post.

Trichs were 40/60 clear to cloudy, virtually no ambers, maybe 1pct but I like a racy energetic buzz.
    I used to dislike this but now grew to love it.

I think for most people this is small fry approach but it suits me, tiny stealthy throughout and I know
    what I inhale, grown with care. Watering about every 36-48 hours on average as temps were quite low
    hovering just under 16-19C for the last week or so, lower at night.

I know what people say sometiems you want to stick just with tried and trusted. I had some bad seeds
    from another well known company that did not germ and will not buy them again. Due to time of year and a 6 days waste of time with dud seeds
    I went with fastest and more Sativa which Fast Bud #2 is. Less likely to get rot this time of year with the high humidity.
    Drying now and so far so good.
    Last edited by AutoMicroClub; 27-09-22 at 03:21 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutoMicroClub For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (27-09-22), CityDweller (27-09-22), GEORGE (27-09-22), M_C (27-09-22)

Thanks

Here is the result I actually posted a couple of other photos but the upload went bad...

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...rvest-festival

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutoMicroClub For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (27-09-22), GEORGE (27-09-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 63,039 Times

Fastbuds are generally quick to flower, I can usually chop the with Amber at 9 wks

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

AutoMicroClub (27-09-22), barney_b (28-09-22), CityDweller (27-09-22), GEORGE (27-09-22), M_C (27-09-22)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2