Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone grow these various autos..

Thanks

Thanks for the good information. Maybe the CJ will be ok as I run quite small pots which tends
    to speed most autos up and as it seems I am a bit of any early chopper as I like a bit of a racy buzz.

Excited even though this is all a while off yet. I started to think I may as well grow some seriously potent genetics
    and even if I get small plants the genetics will mean it is likely very strong weed even if it only reaches a reality strength of 20pct
    potency. Stronger THC genetics will means less vape puffs per serving. As we all are sensible and moderate our intake to what we
    need, I am sure we all go easy on a new strain see how it hits, fast and hard, slower and grower.

Look forwards to it thanks all members.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutoMicroClub For This Useful Post:

barney_b (30-09-22), CityDweller (30-09-22), Deku Nut (04-10-22), GEORGE (30-09-22)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2