Thread: Flavour Chaser Seeds

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,521 Times

Default Flavour Chaser Seeds

Greetings folks,

am looking for any feedback on Flavour Chaser seeds, have done a quick search on here and the worldwide web and can find done info but not enough to make a decision. Their prices are very high but they have some interesting strains.

Has anyone tried them, if so, any good?

Many thanks,
    DT

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dick_turpine For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (01-10-22), CityDweller (01-10-22), GEORGE (01-10-22), V8 (01-10-22)

3. Default

I have no experience at all with these, but I've seen them for sale at roughly £64 for a pack of 5, which isn't too shabby, I can send you a PM with a link if it's cheaper than what you've seen

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

barney_b (01-10-22), Blue61 (01-10-22), dick_turpine (01-10-22), GEORGE (01-10-22)

Thanks

Thanks Ice, that is cheaper than I can get them but I have a shop local to me and prefer to buy in-person in case of any problems; was it on here I saw the guy had seeds delivered to his neighbour by mistake, nightmare that would be. I'd rather pay £15 over the odds and have them over the counter.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dick_turpine For This Useful Post:

barney_b (01-10-22), Blue61 (01-10-22), GEORGE (01-10-22), IceCalibur (01-10-22)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dick_turpine View Post
    Thanks Ice, that is cheaper than I can get them but I have a shop local to me and prefer to buy in-person in case of any problems; was it on here I saw the guy had seeds delivered to his neighbour by mistake, nightmare that would be. I'd rather pay £15 over the odds and have them over the counter.
    Completely understandable bud, I get that completely and I hope you get some feedback on them.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

barney_b (01-10-22), Blue61 (01-10-22), dick_turpine (01-10-22), GEORGE (01-10-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

Yes they are a tad expensive.

I were recently looking.
    They wanted £130 for 5 gelato #33 seeds.

I got 10+3 free for £50 from advanced seeds.

They may be something extra special at that price,I’m not tempted to find out though,happy enough with the ones from advanced

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

dick_turpine (02-10-22), GEORGE (01-10-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bethmeg View Post
    Yes they are a tad expensive.

I were recently looking.
    They wanted £130 for 5 gelato #33 seeds.

I got 10+3 free for £50 from advanced seeds.

They may be something extra special at that price,I’m not tempted to find out though,happy enough with the ones from advanced
    Word

They have some interesting strains and now am only doing 4 plants at a time, I must say I am tempted to try a pack.

Would be furious if 2 didn't pop though so I had to buy a second pack!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dick_turpine For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (03-10-22), GEORGE (02-10-22)

Thanks

They are expensive but worth 100%!
    There are a lot of coupons for seeds shops, you can google them. The price would be more appropriate.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TommyStoner For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-02-23)