Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Brown spots and yellow leaf tips on 2 week old plants in DWC

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bethmeg View Post
    It’s early days,I wouldn’t worry too much just yet as taking action may be the wrong thing to do.

I’d let them get a couple more leaves,new growth looks to be good so just keep an eye on things.
    It takes a while to settle in with DWC so the odd bit of leaf damage is inevitable.
    Check roots regular make sure is well there.

Yes it’s correct to add on the background EC (water) to the target EC.
    Thank you! Roots are looking very healthy so far, but I will keep a close eye out.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cgc420 For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (15-10-22), GEORGE (15-10-22)

Thanks

The smaller, sicker plant looks like it might lose its first set of leaves eventually, but the issues ~seem~ to have slowed on that one, new growth looks a little stunted, but okay otherwise. The healthier one hasn't shown signs of progressing, which is good. I'll keep the post updated if anything interesting happens. I guess I was a little behind on doing a res change, (week and a half before I changed it 2 days ago), but I didn't think it would need one due to the roots not having dropped and therefor hadn't ate/drank much. Perhaps the orca inoculate caused some funniness in the solution since the roots hadn't dropped into the res yet? Is that a thing?

Thank you all again for your assistance!
    Last edited by cgc420; 15-10-22 at 08:46 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cgc420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-10-22)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2