Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Finally got started

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,392 Times

coco growers feed from the start, your in a fortified organic soil thats 5% worm castings''preMix'', you don't need nitrogen added at the start since its already in the soil,
    since its your first grow be very very gentle whilst potting up, since they are autos you really don't wanna slow anything down since your grow time is very limited

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

barney_b (02-11-22), GEORGE (02-11-22), LethallMonkey (02-11-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post
    coco growers feed from the start, your in a fortified organic soil thats 5% worm castings''preMix'', you don't need nitrogen added at the start since its already in the soil,
    since its your first grow be very very gentle whilst potting up, since they are autos you really don't wanna slow anything down since your grow time is very limited
    Thanks monster,
    The nutrients I've got at hand is canna start, will this be okay when I feed them? How often do I feed them ?

Sorry for all the questions

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LethallMonkey For This Useful Post:

B1unt (02-11-22), barney_b (02-11-22), GEORGE (02-11-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 51,484 Times

Quote Originally Posted by LethallMonkey View Post
    Quick question all, What size humidifier would I need for the tent or does it matter ? 0.9m x 0.9m x 2m
    Just a few on ebay / amazon nice and cheap, I'll pair it with a humidifier controller to keep it about right
    Hey bud. I've burned through a fair amount of humidifiers already. They all seem to have terrible humidity sensors. Sometimes I'll have to set them 10% off to get the tent where I want it. Because of that, I think you've made a good decision going with a controller.

Then you just want something that is NOT digital and is "cool mist". Something dial controlled that will come right on. Dumber the better.

Name:  humi.JPG
Views: 47
Size:  33.8 KB

May I also suggest using distilled water for your humidifier? It will extend the life of the unit AND your carbon air filter. The calcium that humidifiers send into the air when you use tap water is a real mess. I wish someone had taught me this earlier.

Cheers
    B

Cheers
    B

"The footsteps of the farmer is the best fertilizer."

Welcome to The Barnyard

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barney_b For This Useful Post:

B1unt (02-11-22), GEORGE (02-11-22), IceCalibur (02-11-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,251 Times

No mate, sorry I grow in coco...

Soil has the food in it that'll be broken down to where it'll be available to the plant, with coco you just feed solid hydroponic nutrients.

I'll shut up now but you'd probably be best off popping over to the completed diaries thread & reading through some soil grows from start to finish (I'd imagine they'd be fairly similar so should give a rough idea when people are feeding, what & how etc).

However I am sure someone who grows in soil chine in
    B1unt XIII: Chemdogging & Sour Diesel - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...post1071304159

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to B1unt For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-11-22), LethallMonkey (04-11-22)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3