Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Uk warning program yarrow.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,337 Times

Ive been thinking about this and it’s not going to stop me doing a couple of autos, I would rather start them and have to bin them than wait for cuts and then none happen but I was thinking about the smell and wondered if they timed it to go off for so many hours a day wouldn’t we be able to block off our extraction and uses some of them c02 bags for them few hours

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-11-22), illearth67 (19-11-22), Valentina (23-11-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,221 Times

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion View Post
    Ive been thinking about this and it’s not going to stop me doing a couple of autos, I would rather start them and have to bin them than wait for cuts and then none happen but I was thinking about the smell and wondered if they timed it to go off for so many hours a day wouldn’t we be able to block off our extraction and uses some of them c02 bags for them few hours
    The CO2 bags are for RELEASING CO2, sorry to bring you bad news, but unlikely they could ABSORB any smells.

And it's not just the smell of the plant. Their biological processes still continue, i.e. respiration. In other words, when there is no light, and photosynthesis can't occur, the plant taps into its stored carbohydrates and breaking that down to stay alive.

What that means is that the bottom side of the leaves start to exhale out H2O, and as there is no electricity, there is very minimal air movement, so long story short, humidity, wet leaves, and rot worries.

Is ONA Gel still a thing?

For moisture absorption, those single use tubs that have "bits" in them and a lower compartment for water collection may work, they are usually intended for wardrobes and cupboards in humid climates.

Growing low odour strains could become a norm... And that's why we need breeders for these kinds of traits, and for some strange reasons, REGULAR beans are rather hard to come by...
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-11-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-11-22), Valentina (23-11-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,221 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    It is in my house...I don't grow here but it make the house smell nice plus no nasty chems

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1050435.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	2.98 MB 
ID:	432966

Regards BL
    Bud, where do you get yours? I had thought they were full of chems so if they're not, Ima grab a few LOL!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-11-22), M_C (24-11-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,124 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    Bud, where do you get yours? I had thought they were full of chems so if they're not, Ima grab a few LOL!
    Plenty online UK wise, just Google it

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maxkolonko123 For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (23-11-22), GEORGE (23-11-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

Hull Hydroponics...Ebay item # 163753234827 This is 3.8 kg tub for £42.95 it's a good economical way to buy it. I decant into some plastic containers with holes drilled in the lids and place round the house...

Regards BL

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-11-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Quote Originally Posted by HazyHilltop View Post
    I’m on the fence the same as a logo hear and is it fear pawn yet again to keep the brains swirling?? We had blackouts in the war so they also Know especially through covid they have a gullible notion that will do as it’s told,..example standing on red markers in Shops etc haha,.from what I was told Russia are not withholding nothing it just the west refusing to buy,..so yes fear pawn in its grandest it maybe like 95% of tripe,.also I may add the power cable lines themselves couldn’t cope with the on/off scenarios…but maybe they want that total mayhem,.we can’t put nothing past these in control.,a prime example is the state yet again we are in,,,give me the bug back pleeeeze…we could grow in peace then!!!
    You've got it all wrong just like this chapClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20221117_211458.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	130.9 KB 
ID:	432972
    Have a butchers at this and tell me what you see Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20221123_151620.jpg 
Size:	242.9 KB 
ID:	432973
    Last edited by Greengrass; 23-11-22 at 04:39 PM.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-11-22), illearth67 (24-11-22), M_C (24-11-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 63,020 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrass View Post
    You've got it all wrong just like this chapClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20221117_211458.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	130.9 KB 
ID:	432972
    Have a butchers at this and tell me what you see Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20221123_151620.jpg 
Size:	242.9 KB 
ID:	432973
    Well now I can see why Joe Biden is so happy to help Ukraine..and he won't even have to go to war himself, just supply weapons to push Russia out then ride in at the end for the gas

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

Doink (24-11-22), GEORGE (24-11-22), Greengrass (25-11-22), illearth67 (25-11-22), M_C (27-11-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,337 Times

The CO2 bags are for RELEASING CO2, sorry to bring you bad news, but unlikely they could ABSORB any smells.

And it's not just the smell of the plant. Their biological processes still continue, i.e. respiration. In other words, when there is no light, and photosynthesis can't occur, the plant taps into its stored carbohydrates and breaking that down to stay alive.

What that means is that the bottom side of the leaves start to exhale out H2O, and as there is no electricity, there is very minimal air movement, so long story short, humidity, wet leaves, and rot worries.

Is ONA Gel still a thing?

For moisture absorption, those single use tubs that have "bits" in them and a lower compartment for water collection may work, they are usually intended for wardrobes and cupboards in humid climates.

Growing low odour strains could become a norm... And that's why we need breeders for these kinds of traits, and for some strange reasons, REGULAR beans are rather hard to come by...
    Val you got me wrong sorry i meant can i not use them to give the plants oxygen to breathe still and shut off the intake to stop the smell leaking out to try and keep it confined to the house and like you pointed out use ona gel or something else, was just thinking of it for autos really
    cheers

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (27-11-22), GEORGE (27-11-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,499 Times

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion View Post
    Val you got me wrong sorry i meant can i not use them to give the plants oxygen to breathe still and shut off the intake to stop the smell leaking out to try and keep it confined to the house and like you pointed out use ona gel or something else, was just thinking of it for autos really
    cheers
    Plants breath CO2 and release oxygen. I don't think one of those bags would give enough CO2.

They are more for supplementing it rather then the primary source.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue61 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-11-22), scorpion (28-12-22)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3