Thread: Plant does not look good

Thanks

Default Plant does not look good

So.. I had a mentored diary with Samwise Gamgee, but in the beginning of veg first i got bugs on my plant's and the cops in few days.
    I changed the place where i grow, optimized EVERYTHING from the beginning, temps with lights on 25c (max 25.5), RH 50-60%, fed them with same feed that Sam told me to use. Just to try out can i grow weed without bugs (and cops lol), and.. Now, my girl have been in veg for about a week.
    I am giving her now this feed: REMO nutes 22ml VeloKelp, 22ml of Natures Candy, 22ml of MagnifiCal, 28ml Grow EC 1.2/pH6. It's the dosage for 16l of feed. Just like Sam told me.
    "So the best way to mix up will be to add equal amounts of the kelp/MagNifiCal/Natures candy, until you get an EC of around 0.6, then add the grow nutes until you get an EC of 1.2."
    I had no sleep for a couple of days because of the work shifts, and i thought i saw some wild life at the plant and nuked it with Raid few days ago (don't know was there really any or not). The next day after they got some raid those spots on the leaves showed up. I'm not sure was there any damage at the tips of the leaves before Raid.
    Guys, plz, help me out. Now my girl have some discoloration at some leaves. Is that some kind of deficiency? And tbh I have no clue how to feed her properly.
    I have the REMO's full line if there is a need to make some change to the feed. And oh, this one is Northern Lights too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG20221113030914.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	2.99 MB 
ID:	432358   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG20221113030901.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	2.97 MB 
ID:	432359   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG20221113030924.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	2.93 MB 
ID:	432360   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG20221113030943.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	2.90 MB 
ID:	432361  

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to texnik For This Useful Post:

dick_turpine (13-11-22), GEORGE (13-11-22), mpsj (13-11-22), V8 (13-11-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 15,810 Times

Quote Originally Posted by dumbaf View Post
    So.. I had a mentored diary with Samwise Gamgee, but in the beginning of veg first i got bugs on my plant's and the cops in few days.
    I changed the place where i grow, optimized EVERYTHING from the beginning, temps with lights on 25c (max 25.5), RH 50-60%, fed them with same feed that Sam told me to use. Just to try out can i grow weed without bugs (and cops lol), and.. Now, my girl have been in veg for about a week.
    I am giving her now this feed: REMO nutes 22ml VeloKelp, 22ml of Natures Candy, 22ml of MagnifiCal, 28ml Grow EC 1.2/pH6. It's the dosage for 16l of feed. Just like Sam told me.
    "So the best way to mix up will be to add equal amounts of the kelp/MagNifiCal/Natures candy, until you get an EC of around 0.6, then add the grow nutes until you get an EC of 1.2."
    I had no sleep for a couple of days because of the work shifts, and i thought i saw some wild life at the plant and nuked it with Raid few days ago (don't know was there really any or not). The next day after they got some raid those spots on the leaves showed up. I'm not sure was there any damage at the tips of the leaves before Raid.
    Guys, plz, help me out. Now my girl have some discoloration at some leaves. Is that some kind of deficiency? And tbh I have no clue how to feed her properly.
    I have the REMO's full line if there is a need to make some change to the feed. And oh, this one is Northern Lights too.
    From your PICS perhaps a Calcium deficiency. Might want to also check your leaves to be sure you don't have spotting by Thrips.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mpsj For This Useful Post:

dick_turpine (13-11-22), GEORGE (13-11-22), texnik (13-11-22)

Thanks

Those spots came in one night, after i nuked the plants with raid and i've took a closer look at the plant and saw nothing.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to texnik For This Useful Post:

dick_turpine (13-11-22), GEORGE (13-11-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,171 Times

Hey baf,

Glad to see you up and running again fella, the plants look a good colour, although there is some lightening between the veins, but very slight, not sure what the spots are, as mpsj says above it looks like cal/mag, but as you said this appeared after you sprayed them over night, it seems more likely whatever you sprayed them with has caused this.

With colour of the plants my money would be that you sprayed them, and some drops on leaves may have cause some light burn, or it burnt the plants.

Goodluck fella
    Last edited by Samwise Gamgee; 13-11-22 at 11:42 AM.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Samwise Gamgee For This Useful Post:

dick_turpine (13-11-22), GEORGE (13-11-22), M_C (13-11-22), texnik (13-01-23)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,313 Times

Did you blast your plants with a raid spray?

If so that stuff is on your soil now too. Maybe consider a plant spray next time if you used raid. That stuff is poisonous

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourshoes For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-11-22), texnik (13-01-23)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,954 Times

Last thing I want to ingest is Raid, but to each their own. A mix of h20, a tablespoon of food grade mineral oil, and a tiny drop of dish soap does a good job controlling pests.

Samwise Gamgee is more then likely correct. I think the droplets from the raid burned those spots in when the light hit them. Hope it gets sorted out for you.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sun&Soil For This Useful Post:

dick_turpine (13-11-22), GEORGE (13-11-22), texnik (13-01-23)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,521 Times

You gotta be so careful what you spray on your plants. I have twice killed entire crops using sprays I would consider way less risky than Raid, if you mean you used the household insect spray.

Although this could be light burn caused by residual liquid on the leaves, I think it's more likely necrosis caused by a phytotoxic reaction to the spray. Has it stopped getting worse already? If so, you might be OK and new growth should be unaffected. Best to make sure plants don't get too thirsty whilst you're dealing with this but of course, don't overwater either.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dick_turpine For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-11-22), Sun&Soil (13-11-22), texnik (13-01-23)